• 376,369 Topics
• 20,961 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017-18 SEC Football Coaches Hot Seat  (Read 53 times)

jbcarol

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
2017-18 SEC Football Coaches Hot Seat
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:01:54 am »

Clearly, eight wins and a trip to a New Year’s Six bowl last year wasn’t enough. At this point, it would probably take beating Alabama or winning the SEC for Malzahn to fully remove himself from the hot seat. If the past decade has proven anything, it’s that Auburn coaches are one bad season from looking for a new job.

To be fair, though, Malzahn’s seat isn’t nearly as warm now as it was this time a year ago. For a stretch in the middle of last season --

Jarrett Stidham should help.

Malzahn can’t survive another 6-6 season in 2017 --

jbcarol

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
Re: 2017-18 SEC Football Coaches Hot Seat
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 05:58:40 pm »

“Let’s not give Georgia that much of a pass,” Dan Wolken said, via CBS Atlanta. “If Kirby Smart doesn’t win the East next year, he’s a clown. I’m sorry. Point blank. They are so far above the rest of that division in terms of talent right now with the players that they’ve got coming back. Give me a break. The expectation for Georgia next year should be winning the East, point blank… period. If they don’t get that done, then I have to seriously question whether Kirby can coach.”

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please. KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas