Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by The_Bionic_Pig on 31 Mar 2011
  • #2 by Steef on 12 Apr 2011
  • Vandy?
  • #3 by jkstock04 on 25 May 2011
  • Very cool...probably the best sticky ever on Hogville.  Normally I don't even read the subjects of them...but this is useful, and informative...interesting to surf the other SEC teams message boards.  Thanks! 
  • #4 by widespreadsooie on 25 May 2011
  • I like how Kentucky's page title specifies basketball haha
  • #5 by Mr. Cooper on 30 May 2011
  • Here are some other good ones -

http://www.dawgrant.com/rant/ - Georgia

www.auburneagle.com - Auburn
  • #6 by The_Bionic_Pig on 07 Jun 2011
  • Here are some other good ones -

http://www.dawgrant.com/rant/ - Georgia

www.auburneagle.com - Auburn

I added them Mr. Cooper Appreciate the links.... +1
  • #7 by SpanHog on 03 Aug 2011
  • I've been pretty good buds with the Admins on this Vol board for years, most of them I can vouch for.

http://volstothewall.com/board/
  • #8 by The_Bionic_Pig on 04 Aug 2011
  • I've been pretty good buds with the Admins on this Vol board for years, most of them I can vouch for.

http://volstothewall.com/board/

Thanks... added! +1
  • #9 by the 1 and only on 14 Aug 2011
  •  need to had aTm lol
  • #10 by tophawg19 on 14 Aug 2011
  • how many legit hawg boards are there?
  • #11 by The_Bionic_Pig on 14 Aug 2011

(4) Independent Free Razorback Boards excluding Rivals, ESPN, Scout, CBSports, 24/7 Sports & KATV.
  • #12 by McHogLovin on 27 Aug 2011

• #13 by The_Bionic_Pig on 28 Aug 2011
    +1 this is indeed the correct response.
  • #14 by HogRedTilImDead on 05 Oct 2011
     +1 this is indeed the correct response.
    We would also have accepted "Your posting there now chump!" as an acceptable answer.
    TELL THEM WHAT HE HAS WON CHUCK!
  • #15 by Aston Martin 8 dude on 06 Nov 2011
  • Mizzou: I hope you remember the old saying about being careful for what you wish. At least in football you're about to enter the realm of your most frightening and endless nightmares..It's still not too late to back out of weekly having to play with the BIG boys.
  • #16 by The_Bionic_Pig on 05 Jan 2012
  • Just updated it again....
  • #17 by HuntinHog on 19 Jan 2012
  • They've spun the SecRant off of tigerdroppings a little.  It's constantly the most trafficed all conference board it seems.
  • #18 by HogWildBison2011 on 10 Apr 2012
  • TigerDroppings is a good name for it.. every time i even get close to the link i smell the crap..
  • #19 by jbcarol on 10 Dec 2012
  • #20 by SteveInArk on 10 Dec 2012
  • #21 by Mortgage Hog on 16 Feb 2013
  • I googled Missouri basketball forum!  Found tigerdroppings. I know I've seen others post about it before but look it up for a good laugh!

WPS!!!
  • #22 by Lanny on 16 Feb 2013
  • Tigerdroppings is a LSU forum
  • #23 by cshivley1 on 16 Feb 2013
  • What?
  • #24 by CallThemHawgs! on 16 Feb 2013
  • Full of fail
  • #25 by chiefhawg on 16 Feb 2013
  • It is Tigerboard.
  • #26 by Mortgage Hog on 16 Feb 2013
  • Tigerdroppings or tiger board or what ever!  Hahaha!  The link lanny posted is humorous to me!!!
  • #27 by cshivley1 on 16 Feb 2013
  • I just tigerdroppings
  • #28 by kchogfan14 on 19 Aug 2013
  • I have had a great time talking with the Rutgers fans ever since our 2 game series was announced a while back. They had a GREAT time in Fayetteville and NWA last year and are seemingly anxious for our fans to have a great time in Jersey. If you want to know more about the game and surrounding excursions, go to their board, it's free.

here are the steps:
    www.scarletnation.com
    forums
    message board index
    Rutgers football

Most will tell you that the Razorback game experience is in their top 2 "away" game experiences. Yeah, I know they won. Even if they lost they were still blown away by the facilities, the fans, the experience, and the Ozarks. They are looking for a large group to come up to this years game. Of course they think they are going to win again, we KNOW better.

Anyway, they should give the details about where to go and where NOT to go in Jersey!

Southern Gentleman
  • #29 by mj4president on 03 Feb 2014
  • After a quick search, looks like the following are the most popular (not in order, just for that specific school.) Didn't list the other schools but I think the others use rivals as their main site.

Hogville
    Texags
    Tigerdroppings
    Cockytalk
    Missouri's (good lord, it's turrible)
    Volnation
    Dawgtalk

Any good ones I should try out?
  • #30 by LZH on 03 Feb 2014
  • I don't know much about everyone else's boards, but TexAgs and Tigerdroppings are both pretty good.  I'm a member of those two and look around on 'em quite a bit during football season.  And you are dead on about Mizzou's board, it's unbelievably bad.
  • #31 by mj4president on 03 Feb 2014
  • Are you a member at both of those? How do they treat opposing fans?
  • #32 by LZH on 03 Feb 2014
  • Are you a member at both of those? How do they treat opposing fans?

TexAgs is pretty civil.  I don't flame on there much so they're quite respectful, believe it or not.  Tigerdroppings can be the same, but you do have alot of drunk idiots who can't put two sentences together.  But I will say they police their own fairly well.  If some goober starts in with the BS, there will usually be another come along behind him and apologize for his stupidity.
  • #33 by LZH on 03 Feb 2014
  • Oh, I forgot to say this about Tigerdroppings.  They can't remember ANYTHING before 2003.  For them, LSU has always been a top five program.....Nick Saban only happened to coach there once.

That is annoying.
  • #34 by jbcarol on 02 Jan 2015
  • I know how some of you like to read other teams message boards after they lose.  Keep this Link for future reference.
  • #35 by mckinneyhog5 on 15 Oct 2015
  • Can't wait to play Auburn...we will wear their defense out. I think we win by 21+.
  • #36 by jbcarol on 17 Oct 2015
  • Ben Garrett ‏@SpiritBen  40m40 minutes ago
    Let's check on the @omspirit message board. Oh.

• #37 by jbcarol on 18 Oct 2015
  • Link

I get so tired of reading elsewhere that Razorbacks fans are crazy go read the Michigan and Ole Miss boards and tell me how crazy fans are.  College football is 2nd to none, let the fans enjoy the game and support their team.

BTW have I mentioned I am against pay websites......
  • #38 by NorCalRazorback on 16 Oct 2016
  • I want to see what they are saying... anyone know which board they use?  I see a few, but they are all pretty crappy so I don't know which one is their "Hogville".
  • #39 by tophawg19 on 16 Oct 2016
  • For Auburn, it's we suck .com .
  • #40 by tusksincolorado on 16 Oct 2016
  • For Auburn, it's we suck .com .

For Auburn's Insider site it is Sisgetoffmeyouresmashingmysmokes.com
  • #41 by waphill on 16 Oct 2016
  • #42 by flynhog on 16 Oct 2016
  • #43 by RzRbAcK18 on 16 Oct 2016
  • #44 by Calling All Hogs on 16 Oct 2016
  • It's here:

http://www.doc.state.al.us
    Actually I think that is the career placement board for Auburn football.
  • #45 by Grunt on 22 Oct 2016
  • Does anyone know which is their main board? BTW, after looking a lots of different boards, I find none comes close to the quality of Hogville. Notice that? Quality of posters for that matter.
  • #46 by Hollywood870 on 09 Jan 2017
  • We can slip in undetected?
  • #47 by hobhog on 09 Jan 2017
  • I'd pay to get on it and read.....
  • #48 by Hollywood870 on 10 Jan 2017
  • #49 by RagingHawgOn on 10 Jan 2017
  • Tidefans is pure gold right now
  • #50 by TrueBlue on 10 Jan 2017
  • This is a good reference when looking up message boards:

http://www.collegesports-fans.com/college-sports-forums.html

Pages:
Actions