Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt does interview from toilet

Started by hogSGreer, March 26, 2010, 10:59:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grag T

A couple of farts mixed in there would have been epic  ;D
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Flying Razorback

I too was pretty sure this was going to be a joke or fabricated.  But you can't make up that echo.  There are definitely several moments ole Nutt is out of breath or grunting a little bit before the flush too.  Guess he thought he could sneak out of there or talk over the flush.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Boarsnest

This is classic Nutt doing a interview while he is dropping the Browns off at the Super Bowl. I also noticed his voice was stained at times. Take pride in your coach Rebel Fans!

Sivad

April 05, 2010, 01:17:19 pm #53 Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 12:46:47 am by Sivad
Quote from: PorkPariah on April 01, 2010, 01:45:42 pm
I cannot believe this man did not attempt to hide the fact that he was on the commode.
Any remaining doubts as to whether Nutt is just 'not all there' mentally?

McKdaddy

Most surprising this about this thread is that it has gone on for 10 days without rebelbruiser jumping on to defend the clown.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

cosmodrum

Quote from: McKdaddy on April 05, 2010, 02:41:19 pm
Most surprising this about this thread is that it has gone on for 10 days without rebelbruiser jumping on to defend the clown.

He can't spin this - he's Nutty's personal bathroom attendant.
Go away, batin'

hogcard1964

Justifiable Hogicide

Essential equipment for a Houston Nutt press conference...

1highhog

Well, I guess that's something we could hold up when Nutt brings the Rebels to Fayetteville this year, a roll of toilet paper!

1highhog

Or everybody could hold up bottles up hand sanitizer, since Nutt apparently don't wash his hands when dropping a load.

engineer

THE TOILET  BOWL: The only bowl Houston Nutt will ever make it to from now on.

Also, not the best use of my first post, but whatever.

Root66

Wonder where the echo was coming from?

engineer

Mein Gott in Himmel! MY EYES!!!  :o  :puke:

RunDMaC

Quote from: PorkPariah on March 29, 2010, 07:29:42 pm
Confirmed pee splash at 6:06.

I cannot believe no one has mentioned this.

The interview starts with him on the commode, there is immediate commotion right after he starts talking, and then he starts peeing at 6:06.

This is legendary.

Bwhahahahahahaha....

engineer

Actually, after soaking my eyes in Visine, that pic reminds me of an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force (of all things):

Meatwad: "Hey.. did he do number 2 yet?"

Frylock: "Damn! He drank all the coffee and half of those tablets--still hasn't gone."

Meatwad: "Shoot, I bet he's gonna poop himself inside out! He's gonna lift right off the ground! It's gonna be like the Hulk ripping outta the back of his pants."

Frylock: "Shut up, Meatwad!"

Meatwad: "Okay. It's gonna smell like a paper mill, you know that don't ya?"

spatownsteve

Why is anyone shocked by this? I thought everyone knew that you can only interview turds in two places: the toilet in this instance, and he's been talking out of his ass for years...

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."         Winston Churchill
------------------------------------------------------------------

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upward mobile."
      Hunter S. Thompson

engineer

You know spatownsteve, that accounts for the echo since it seems that his corn-studded (or is that Nutt-studded?) butt babies were parroting him until they got flushed.

Pig in the Pokey

July 04, 2010, 11:51:56 am #67 Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:56:38 am by Pig in the Poke
eeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!! How did I miss this thread? Hahahahahaah unfreakinbelievable, nuttbag. He just flushed away mcClusterfrick haha.

quote-"I can drop my kids off at the pool so fast it just messes you up."
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Pig in the Poke on July 04, 2010, 11:51:56 am
eeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!! How did I miss this thread? Hahahahahaah unfreakinbelievable, nuttbag. He just flushed away mcClusterfrick haha.

quote-"I can drop my kids off at the pool so fast it just messes you up."

I think quite a few people missed it.  I never understood why this didn't become one of the legendary threads of Hogville.  I could not have even fabricated a Nutt story half as funny as this one.

Pig in the Pokey

slow time of the year i guess. It is truly incredible
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

I mean, he's pissing sitting down hahaha
@Slackaveli

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Pig in the Poke on July 05, 2010, 10:04:16 am
I mean, he's pissing sitting down hahaha

Absolutely everything about that interview is hilarious.  The man has no shame.

Sivad

Quote from: PorkPariah on July 05, 2010, 10:46:34 am
Absolutely everything about that interview is hilarious.  The man has no shame.
Or sense.

HoopS

And I didn't even hear him hit the hand sanitizer on the way out. 

PennaHog

Your man taking the "Browns" to the SUPERBOWL.....lol

No Class  No Shame

I called that play brutha.....

And yet the Ole Mrs. folks still love him  :o  I'm so Glad he is their embarrassing problem now.

WPS GHG
:razorback:
This comment is the absolute dumbest thing ever said on this board:

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 05, 2010, 01:03:52 am
I thought you were a military man? 
You would think, serving our great country, would have taught you some respect for authority.
Lando is a moderator.  Respect his authority.

Blue35

The filthy nut is a low down no good worthless darn bag.

What the hell is a darn bag? That's' not what I typed.

jmark

July 06, 2010, 10:37:24 pm #76 Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:39:08 pm by jmark
TCTWFlushed.

next time maybe he should do his interviews in a portapotty.

"look mom , no flush."
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

budcampbellfan

"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

DukeOfPork

Foots

Does anyone know of anywhere else to find this? It says file not found on the link now.

Nosboar Accubond

Yea looks like they may have taken it down...

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Foots on December 11, 2010, 02:06:11 am
Does anyone know of anywhere else to find this? It says file not found on the link now.

Oh, that truly is a shame.  Surely it still exists somewhere on the internet!

Pecos Hog

I must have taken an offseason break from the site when this was posted.   I see I missed a pure classic!     Sure wish somebody captured that interview.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Pecos Hog on December 12, 2010, 12:01:28 pm
I must have taken an offseason break from the site when this was posted.   I see I missed a pure classic!     Sure wish somebody captured that interview.

I assure you, it was legendary.  It never really got the attention on this board that it should have.

I'm telling you, he was absolutely doing an interview while on the crapper.  You just cannot make stuff like this up.

Foots

I just cannot believe that nobody downloaded it. Surely someone here has it.

Albert Einswine

It was pretty epic in its absurdity!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Silver Hog

EnemyOfMojo

Yeah, he's been doing interviews from a toilet for three years now. They call that toilet Oxford.

Root66

I don't have the audio, but I snapped a photo.

VenturaHog

Severe lack of Moobs and gut in that photo

Silver Hog

Dang the audio file is now missing, rats!

porkchopsalad

RagingHawgOn

DukeOfPork

Quote from: porkchopsalad on March 08, 2017, 01:58:22 pm
http://solidverbal.libsyn.com/houston-nutt-3-24

Bravo!  Good find.

I remember this thread from long ago.  Gotta give him credit for having the audacity to do an interview from the john.