Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Famous bama fan speech? UPDATE: found it!

Started by StreetThief99, September 21, 2009, 10:13:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

StreetThief99

September 21, 2009, 10:13:08 am Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:32:23 pm by StreetThief99
"I am looking forward to our prestigious pre-New Years Bowl game in Shreveport  this year but I do not want any problems. Whenever I go to an away game or a visiting team comes into Tuscaloosa to play Alabama I make it a point to get a few things cleared up before the game starts.
First off, you guys are playing The University of Alabama, the Capstone University of the State of Alabama. We are not some 2nd rate team from some backwards conference. Alabama is among the elite. The best. A tradition that goes back a long way. We have so many National Championships, so many bowl wins, SEC Championships, and high national rankings. Understand that with that kind of resume comes respect. We expect the  kind of respect that can only be earned. Alabama fans carry that respect whether we are at home or on the road and a few things need to be understood. When Alabama "Rolls" into a town  you are seeing one of the movers and shakers in all of college football and the fans are no exception.
First, there will NOT be any yelling in my ear during the game. I darn well don't plan on driving all that distance to your stadium to have some guy from a lesser school yell in my ear. I will ask you one time to stop and no more. I don't mind clapping but this incessant yelling is out. If you continue then I will take a physical solution that you will not like. I will NEVER provoke but if you guys think that yelling in my ear is gonna be tolerated you are in for a big surprise. Same thing for the kids. Sure, they can be there but keep them out of my area and keep them quiet. If you cannot control the kids then you will be held responsible and I will take matters into my own hand. We don't put up with that crap in Tuscaloosa and we darn well aren't gonna drive all that distance to your place and put up with it.
If I have to go to the restroom I don't wait in line, I go to the front. This is an area where I have encountered some problems before so I am just making it clear now. Alabama fans have earned the right to not wait in some bathroom line and we choose to not do it. If you have a problem with this you had better go to a "home" restroom or to one where the Alabama fans are not in. If you do decide to make an issue out of it then be prepared to face a physical solution. Ditto for concessions. We go to the front of the line. Not out of spite or to try to show you up. It is all about showing respect for the greatest of teams, the Crimson Tide.
Again, if you have a problem with this I advise you to keep away from me or the Alabama contingent. I am very upfront and honest when I tell you that it ain't nothing for me to up and kick a man's ass. Done it several times and I'll do it again if pushed. NEVER will I provoke, though. It is YOU that determines my actions and ultimately your fate. If you understand where I and the Alabama folks are coming from and what is expected then we will have a great time and no problems will ever arise.
Quote from: Shocktheman on September 25, 2010, 07:33:57 am
Guys Im outnumbered here at FOB Sharana. . .Taliban outside the wire and Bama fans inside!  Send Hogs fans with beer immediately!