Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nuttism's on the Ole Miss Flu outbreak

Started by ammohog, September 09, 2009, 06:42:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ammohog

When questioned about the flu outbreaks effect on the Rebs football team:

"It is a spreading deal, you know how that goes," coach Houston Nutt said. "Hopefully we get this thing done this week. Good timing really."

*  I'm not knocking the situation, just the response by the ole coach. 

Next week it'll be, "I cured that flu Brotha!!!"

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

linze82

smite me bishes

jesterzzn

When asked about the move Houston Nutt had this to say, "Well, we thought about putting Snead in the hospital, but Danny came up with the idea that we should put Dexter there instead."

dacskc

Boardon Hamsay

For those that still enjoy making fun of Nuttless' Nuttisms, the link below should be entertaining.

http://www.coachnutt.com/
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hawg Balling

Sivad

"You got your pneumonias, your cancers, but boy, that swine flu is really special"."

PennHOG

Quote from: Sivad on September 10, 2009, 10:12:52 am
"You got your pneumonias, your cancers, but boy, that swine flu is really special"."

That swine flu is just flying all over the campus.  You just can't teach that kind of pandemic.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Justifiable Hogicide