Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone help, Where have i read this before?

Started by ComeonHogs!!!, September 09, 2009, 10:00:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ComeonHogs!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: One thing that needs to be said for the game....   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that it appears that it was most of Nutt's old traditional offensive plays and zone blocking at work and perhaps alot of his play calling sunday. Of course when you win, you don't care. But certainly Nutt took alot of criticsm for his play calling over the years at Arkansas fairly or unfair.

Now, I'm gonna make it short and sweet. Right now, I don't know if Nutt has 100% confidence in his offensive line to pass protect like it did last year with Oher. Don't be surprised if he leans on a heavy dose of the run and zone blocking b/c that could be easier for some of these guys to master. He knows he has a strong enough defense to keep him in all these games so I doubt he'll take alot of chances, but we'll see.

Certainly there is a great chance more of the offense is shown at later dates, but at times you're probabaly going to get frustrated with this offense this year. but understand he's doing that for a reason and I'm honestly happy he is.

http://www.rebelfaithful.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14804
State Pride!!!

BAMF*tuba*MAC

Who cares..... this is a HOG board! now if you were to post how the OUR team matches up against that O-line or play calling fine, But doesnt this belong on a Rebel board?
........TUCK FEXAS........

ComeonHogs!!!

then you will have to remove over a 1/3 of the content on this board... nice try,  but it made me laugh knowing they are going through the same stuff we did.
State Pride!!!