Started by PennHOG, September 08, 2009, 11:30:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PennHOG

Go to this link
http://msn.foxsports.com/radio/radioShow?showId=4

click on "090409 Houston Nutt"

go to about the 5 minute mark.

Unbelievable!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Southerneyes

Hogbody

PennHOG

Quote from: Hogbody on September 08, 2009, 01:05:38 pm
Whats it say?

Nutt says that he tried to convince Mitch to stay but his Mother was the one that wanted him to leave.  He basically threw Mitch's mother under the bus.  That's certainly not the way I recall it.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

donewithdale

Quote from: PennHOG on September 08, 2009, 01:07:22 pm
Nutt says that he tried to convince Mitch to stay but his Mother was the one that wanted him to leave.  He basically threw Mitch's mother under the bus.  That's certainly not the way I recall it.

I'm sure Dale had a great list to convince Mitch to stay.

"I promise I won't have your teammates threaten you again."

"I promise that Diana will stop trying to find someone to attack your mother with a 2x4."

"I promise that David Lee really can implement an offense that is balanced and will make you a successful qb through the use of our strong running game.  We will have a more sophisticated passing game with routes designed to get receivers open downfield. We can teach you how to read defenses so that it will prepare you to play here and on the next level.  We will stop harrassing London Crawford and we will replace the future #1 pick we have already run off to USC."

I'm sure Nutt had a whole list of reasons why a good qb should play for him. 

Sivad

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: PennHOG on September 08, 2009, 11:30:18 am
Go to this link
http://msn.foxsports.com/radio/radioShow?showId=4

click on "090409 Houston Nutt"

go to about the 5 minute mark.

Unbelievable!

I wouldn't listen to 5 minutes of that lying jacka$$ if I knew he was going to reveal the numbers to the next Lotto Jackpot!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

WilsonHog

Nutt is a medical marvel.

He is living proof that a dick can have ears.

huggerfrommanila

all he says is that he thought it was a mistake for mitch to transfer but his mother wanted him to.  i wish he was still here.
"Welcome Razorback fans to another exciting day of SEC football, featuring Houston Nutt's Arkansas Razorbacks!"
If I had the wings of a sparrow, If I had the arse of a crow,I'd fly over Darrell K. Royal Stadium tomorrow, And **** on the bastards below.
Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs.  You know it's wrong but you can't keep away from her.  ~Val Doonican
Adding wrinkles:  good idea for football coaches, bad idea for the ladies.  ~my buddy Rick
James: What an absolutely beautiful day. Warm Sun, beautiful women...
Carl: And the air... is just right... for drinking.  ~Men at Work, 1990
Hank, dinner's almost ready.  I'm stirring in the cheese powder. ~Mrs. Peggy Hill

Big Papa Satan

Thing is there's still plenty of people here who believe the lies and smears about his mother.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: huggerfrommanila on September 09, 2009, 08:41:35 ami wish he was still here.

I sure don't, and I'm pretty sure that most Hog fans are fine with our QB situation as it is. 

huggerfrommanila

i have faith in the hammer, but this is just me.  i would rather have mitch with several years under his belt throwing to our receivers.  getting timing down. 
"Welcome Razorback fans to another exciting day of SEC football, featuring Houston Nutt's Arkansas Razorbacks!"
If I had the wings of a sparrow, If I had the arse of a crow,I'd fly over Darrell K. Royal Stadium tomorrow, And **** on the bastards below.
Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs.  You know it's wrong but you can't keep away from her.  ~Val Doonican
Adding wrinkles:  good idea for football coaches, bad idea for the ladies.  ~my buddy Rick
James: What an absolutely beautiful day. Warm Sun, beautiful women...
Carl: And the air... is just right... for drinking.  ~Men at Work, 1990
Hank, dinner's almost ready.  I'm stirring in the cheese powder. ~Mrs. Peggy Hill

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Hawg Balling on September 09, 2009, 01:30:22 pm
I sure don't, and I'm pretty sure that most Hog fans are fine with our QB situation as it is. 

If Mitch had been here last year we would have gone bowling and probably gone 7-5, at least.

It's irrelevant, though.  Mitch left.  I don't blame him.  Hootie's an idiot and a liar and cares zero point shat about Mitch.  After the BS Butu pulled on him Mitch had no choice but to leave.  I think USC was the mistake, but all that is hindsight.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Big Papa Satan

Mitch leaving, along with Gus and Damien, was what got the ball rolling that got rid of Nutt.

Any person here with a shred of common sense has to recognize the role they played in purging the cancer from the program.

Justifiable Hogicide

One more example that when Nutt's lips are moving, he's lying.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on September 10, 2009, 01:36:15 pm
If Mitch had been here last year we would have gone bowling and probably gone 7-5, at least.

No amount of quarterbacking could have dug us out of the hole that Nutt left us in last year.  We were a weak, young, inexperienced team last year, plain and simple.  By the grace of Petrino we were able to scratch out 5 wins, three of which were last minute comebacks, two of which were over Western Illinois and Louisiana Monroe.  Joe Montana couldn't have gotten us 7 wins.