Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No More Nutt!!

Started by ShadowTheHedgehog, September 08, 2009, 10:43:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoppaCapp

Quote from: Jungle Fighter on September 08, 2009, 03:44:29 pm
Did you also notice that Snead was still running the offense at the end of the game when you were already up enough for the win?
YOUR coach is all about appearances, he wanted the score to look like he dominated, though they sputtered through 3 qtrs against against an awful Memphis team.
When other coaches around the country are playing backups, to keep the starter healthy and to get 2nds ready in case of emergency, HDN is still playing his so he can pad numbers and look good.
But i'm sure it's all about the kids...

Seems like I remember Stoerner playing in the 4th quarter against an OOC team (can't remember who) and getting his shoulder hurt when we had the game won but HDN was scared they could come back on us. Get used to the boneheaded decisions rebelbruiser cause its only just begun.

Hoggish1

Wait a minute.  He IS the dork and always will be...

farmhawg

Quote from: hogsanity on September 08, 2009, 10:59:54 am
2 of top 4 threads are about HDN, so sad.  If the medical profession needs a new definition of obsessed, they should just check out some of the posters here.
Again, the huggers speak. Can't you come up with something new?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Kenny Dowell Loggains

either way you feel about it, ESPiN and other media outlets will keep this rivalry up and going as long as HDN is at the helm for The Rebels...  They made way to big of a deal to let it go after just 2 years.  I wish for all SEC-W opponents to be better.  Therefore making us that much stronger when we beat them.

Conway4Hogs

Quote from: bolo1010 on September 08, 2009, 03:42:59 pm
mainly thanks to the coach yall have now..  sooo..  yeah good luck with that
Response of the year  +1

Prosciutto

Maybe this year, maybe next. But when we hang 70 on them and Nutt uses one of his old quotes, "they scored so fast it just messes you up" I will let it go, and be done with him. I can't wait for this day.

texas tush hog

Quote from: baconblizzard on September 08, 2009, 06:55:08 pm
Maybe this year, maybe next. But when we hang 70 on them and Nutt uses one of his old quotes, "they scored so fast it just messes you up" I will let it go, and be done with him. I can't wait for this day.

Nutt will not be at Ole Miss next year, Sexton is already shopping him to the
next gold mine.

saturday6

Ole Miss will see that Nutt's coaching is suspect.  So many times we lost games because of his coaching.  I remember some games in which he called the most stupid plays. As one stupid politician said "He acted stupidly".

I believe, especially with the recruits we now have, that CBP is a large upgrade from Nutt.  Nutt threw Arkansas under the bus and he will eventually do it to Ole Miss.

BTW - I always rooted for Ole Miss but as long as Nutt is Coach, that is out the door. 

GO HOGS - WE WILL BE A FORCE WITHIN THE SEC.

oppybrit

Quote from: rebelbruiser on September 08, 2009, 03:09:17 pm
We played poorly.  Snead was off.  The defense didn't tackle well.  The OL is still a question mark, as it was before the season.  Yet, we still covered the spread by 2 TDs with a 31 point win.

I'll take it, especially since we have over 2 weeks before our next real test.  Snead will play better this year as he settles in, and he did at the end of the game SundayThe defense will tackle better, though I still think they gave a very good effort as a whole.  The OL is the only question I still have with our team.  The rest of the team still looks good enough to be a 10 win team this year to me.

You're not going to play your best game every week.  If we can play below our potential and still win by 31, covering the spread by 2 TDs, I'll be alright with that.

I don't necessarily think we're the No. 6 team in the country, but I do think we're a Top 15 team, and I think that's where we'll finish the year barring major injury issues.  I'm definitely not pushing the panic button right now.  It's one game, and we pulled away late despite not looking our best.  We'll play better games this year.  If we look shaky and lose on September 24, I'll be more concerned, even though that's one of the games I'm most concerned about this year.

HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA !!!

TebowHater

Quote from: hoginator on September 08, 2009, 10:49:37 am
If you are really serious about "No More Nutt!!" do not click on the link below...

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=305935.0

Thought the same thing! haha +1

DezNuttstehsuq

You know what I love about No More Nutt......we will never NEVER hear an opposing player or defensive coordinator say to the press....Well we knew just what to do, they only ran like 5 plays from different formations or the coaches had us well prepped, they told us exactly what to look for and they were right

Hoggish1

Quote from: rebelbruiser on September 08, 2009, 03:09:17 pm
We played poorly.  Snead was off.  The defense didn't tackle well.  The OL is still a question mark, as it was before the season.  Yet, we still covered the spread by 2 TDs with a 31 point win.

I'll take it, especially since we have over 2 weeks before our next real test.  Snead will play better this year as he settles in, and he did at the end of the game Sunday.  The defense will tackle better, though I still think they gave a very good effort as a whole.  The OL is the only question I still have with our team.  The rest of the team still looks good enough to be a 10 win team this year to me.

You're not going to play your best game every week.  If we can play below our potential and still win by 31, covering the spread by 2 TDs, I'll be alright with that.

I don't necessarily think we're the No. 6 team in the country, but I do think we're a Top 15 team, and I think that's where we'll finish the year barring major injury issues.  I'm definitely not pushing the panic button right now.  It's one game, and we pulled away late despite not looking our best.  We'll play better games this year.  If we look shaky and lose on September 24, I'll be more concerned, even though that's one of the games I'm most concerned about this year.

?

RazorBacker215

I just have one question about this whole Nutt debacle. Everyone outside of Arkansas seems to love Nutt these days but where were they when we had Nutt and we were playing these teams? I recall all of the teams telling us that we had no chance because we were Arkansas. But...But...We had Nutt. If Nutt is/was so great then why did we not get any respect for it then?

Conway4Hogs

Quote from: Eddie Piggard on September 08, 2009, 03:56:11 pm
coming from someone with one of his f**k ups in his avatar.....what a maroon!
Appears you have issues with beautiful women in a avatar. Guessing you might be gay. Although there is nothing wrong with that per seinfeld

Eddie Piggard

Quote from: Conway4Hogs on September 08, 2009, 11:26:54 pm
Appears you have issues with beautiful women in a avatar. Guessing you might be gay. Although there is nothing wrong with that per seinfeld
not the woman, but the comment under the pic, but I guess you were to dense to catch that....m bad.
Pray for Obama. Psalms 109:8

Conway4Hogs

September 08, 2009, 11:36:32 pm #65 Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 11:39:29 pm by Conway4Hogs
Quote from: Eddie Piggard on September 08, 2009, 11:29:52 pm
not the woman, but the comment under the pic, but I guess you were to dense to catch that....m bad.
Let me correct that for you...It is "Too" Dense. It is all about grammar Edward.

Eddie Piggard

Quote from: Conway4Hogs on September 08, 2009, 11:36:32 pm
Let me correct that for you...It is "Too" Dense. Guess you had your head up too far
ahhh, shouldn't it be "too" and not capitalized, [CENSORED] breath??

Conway4Hogs

Quote from: Eddie Piggard on September 08, 2009, 11:38:43 pm
ahhh, shouldn't it be "too" and not capitalized, **** breath??
Thought the "Big" letters might catch your attention. Good evening to you Edward.

Eddie Piggard

Quote from: Conway4Hogs on September 08, 2009, 11:41:04 pm
Thought the "Big" letters might catch your attention. Good evening to you Edward.
OK, MAYBE MY BIG LETTERS WILL CATCH YOURS.....conway

ImissDale

You created the thread about him, stop it! Maybe you can't let it go.

aar0n

Why stop talking about him, when he is so easy to poke fun at?  Did the Will Ferrell videos imitating George W. Bush become less funny because he is out of office?  No.  It is not because we are jealous or can't give up the past.  Quite the contrary.  Does anyone else remember the thread about Nutt offering a center after taking a snap from him in his office?  Tell me that didnt make for some damn humorous reading.  You people that are so against Nutt/OM related threads need to realize that it is not out of envy, but out of relief in the fact that we see so many similarities in our blindness at the beginning, and the blindness currently displayed by OM fans and the media.  The fact that the Rebs are ranked #6 and praise their new cheerleader of a coach only fuels the flame.  The fans in Arkansas are definitely the most devout fans in the world, and it goes without saying that we expect and deserve the best we can get as far as coaching goes.       

UAfanatic

Why did you start a whole thread about nutt... if..

I bet you think this song is about you...

To put it bluntly, I would take the lower winning percentage of the two and go without Nutt.  Fourteen percent better and having to deal with the idiot is not worth it.  I will offer that Arkie fans expected more than 39 percent or 53 percent and that is why Nutt got a shot at us in the first place.  If I believed that 53 percent was the best we could ever do, I'd recomment shutting down the football program at the University of Arkansas.  I think that might be Nutt's best, but not Arkansas'.

Screwy Lewie

As a Kid Ole Miss was a warm up game when we were in the SWC. I'll never forget the first time we lost to them...I thought we are in trouble and we was.

mpeacock

I see absolutely nothing wrong with our fan base continuing to attend to the goings on surrounding Houston. We were made into a national laughing stock by the mainstream media regarding our "treatment" of poor ol' Coach Nutt, and it is simply natural to follow your predictions about someone to conclusion (which is hopefully that he will show how incompetent he is at another school besides ours). Many, including myself, will take great satisfaction in watching him pull the same old routine at Ole Miss, as it will provide additional support to our perspective about the idiot. But what if he doesn't fail at Ole Miss like we all expect him to? Then I may have been wrong about his coaching ability, certainly not his character, and I want to see if perhaps I was wrong in my assessment of his global incompetence. Yet, I mostly just hope to enjoy watching him be incompetent somewhere else.

Sivad

For all the despicable things they did, the Right Reverend, Retardo Danny and Leatherface deserve all the scorn and abuse anyone wants to throw their way.

Jack The BN

September 09, 2009, 02:33:33 pm #76 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:18:48 pm by Jack The BN
Quote from: rebelbruiser on September 08, 2009, 03:39:00 pm
This type of quote just shows how out of touch with reality some of you are.  Since the expansion of the SEC in 1992, when you finally were forced to play more than 2 good teams per season, you have been the 7th best team in the SEC.  We've been 8th.  And your winning percentages are closer to us at 8th than they are to LSU at 6th.

Not to mention the fact that your lead in the all-time series head to head with us is a very slim margin.  I believe it's 30-24-1 in your books and 29-25-1 in our books, due to a disputed game.  For some reason your fans think your program is closer to LSU, Bama, and Florida than it is to Ole Miss.  The scary part for most of you, which you don't want to admit, is the fact that your program, historically, is only marginally better than ours.

What would you think if Mississippi State hired Orgeron and their fans got excited and talked about how stuipid Ole Miss was for firing him?

I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

Gas Can

Quote from: baconblizzard on September 08, 2009, 06:55:08 pm

+1

Howboutthemhogs

QuoteI expect the FLU to hit Oxford in a big way soon, and HDN will be the first to report the news.

How right you are (although it was their associate athletic director instead of Nutt).  I have to admit I would have expected the flu a little later in the year.  But I guess it explains their relatively poor showing this weekend (we all know Nutt is never to blame).

http://www2.arkansasonline.com/news/2009/sep/09/sec-notes-20090909/?sports/college/uaf

Gas Can

Quote from: Eddie Piggard on September 08, 2009, 11:42:11 pm

you two need to get a room

Gas Can

Quote from: Eddie Piggard on September 08, 2009, 11:42:11 pm

you two need to get a room