Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 2: Florida International @ Alabama (Final 40-14 Bama won)

Started by Bryan (CHF), September 07, 2009, 11:21:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan (CHF)

September 07, 2009, 11:21:59 pm Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 09:20:56 pm by Camden_Hogfan
Rent a win for Bama.
Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

Bryan (CHF)

Thoughts on the final score for Bama? How many yards does their offense rank up?
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

Bryan (CHF)

Bryan (CHF)

Bryan (CHF)

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

WOW, FIU just returned a kickoff for a TD!  10-7 tide.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Bryan (CHF)

RazorWire™

Bryan (CHF)

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

The worse Bama looks in this game, the more I like our chances in Tuscaloosa!
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

chiefsfan

I see Bana got introduced to Mr T.Y. Hilton

Kid singlehandedly wins games for FIU.  He ran Caught and threw for a touchdown against ASU last year...  Scary good
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

RazorWire™

Anybody enjoying the parity that seems to be coming in football ?

HogNuttz

Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

lewisandrew88

Quote from: Camden_Hogfan on September 07, 2009, 11:21:59 pm
Rent a win for Bama.

"Not So Fast My Friend!"  :)  I bet bobby petrino will be licking his chops once he watches this game film

camden5r

20-14 bammer, and another score is BGSU 13-Mizz (not that it matters)

Hot_Town_Hog

In the 2nd qtr. FIU has the ball in Bama territory.

Hot_Town_Hog

Didn't see the thread...sorry about that. This would be a surprise!!

aar0n

I dont think anyone's paying attention to this because they just assume it's a blowout.  The score needs to be posted in the thread title.  This is amazing

Bryan (CHF)

Quote from: alnaar0n on September 12, 2009, 07:54:20 pm
I dont think anyone's paying attention to this because they just assume it's a blowout.  The score needs to be posted in the thread title.  This is amazing
easy fix

aar0n

Im watching it on espn360.  Surprisingly good game.  FIU just held Bama to a 3-and-out. 

Elrevolvo

Missed field goal by bama, looks like we're not the only ones with a kicker who can't make it in the close games.

aar0n

4:00 left in the 3rd quarter and the score is still 20-14 Bama.  THIS IS CRAZY!!!

Bama TD at the 3 minute mark.  Went for 2 and missed.  26-14 Bama

Bryan (CHF)