Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On the Wildcat

Started by rebelbruiser, September 07, 2009, 07:39:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelbruiser

From Nutt's press conference, thought you'd be interested in this:

"This year 7 NFL teams called us and wanted to spend time on it. This formation goes back to Pop Warner. It was invented a long time before us. Now people are using it to their benefit."

Earl

This is true, BUT..Gus brought it from Springdale, nutter would never had enough sense to use it had it not been for Gus.

oklahogjr

who cares.....i personally dislike both nutt and gus and cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone cares about what nutt says about this......most everyone agrees it was malzahn that brought it from highschool. why does anyone feel the need to bring up everytime someone mentions it
lets go bowlin

HoginClinton

Quote from: oklahogjr on September 07, 2009, 07:48:07 pm
who cares.....i personally dislike both nutt and gus and cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone cares about what nutt says about this......most everyone agrees it was malzahn that brought it from highschool. why does anyone feel the need to bring up everytime someone mentions it
Easy comedy.

jmark

Quote from: rebelbruiser on September 07, 2009, 07:39:07 pm
From Nutt's press conference, thought you'd be interested in this:

"This year 7 NFL teams called us and wanted to spend time on it. This formation goes back to Pop Warner. It was invented a long time before us. Now people are using it to their benefit."

the DORK's a liar.  No NFL team is stupid enough to call the idiot and "spend time" with him learning any offensive formation. 

I think NFL teams still remember the DORK giving his assessment of Monk and Hillis.  Do I need to go further?

If there were 7 NFL teams, name them.  Liar.
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

Pokechop

According to Dale, "The 7 NFL teams contacting me to learn all about the wildcat were....Houston Oilers, Baltimore Colts, St Louis Cardinals, Los Angeles Rams, St Louis Browns & Memphis Showboats.  See.  Count 'em. Seven!"

jmark

I still don't believe it.  And if they did, they were dumber afterwards.
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

oklahogjr

if your a good enough coach to be in the nfl why would you need to consult anyone on the wildcat formation....its relatively simple i realize there are some intricate details to make it really effective but i'm sure those coaches can diagnose film as good or better than anyone in the country
lets go bowlin

nextlevel

Quote from: oklahogjr on September 08, 2009, 06:25:57 pm
if your a good enough coach to be in the nfl why would you need to consult anyone on the wildcat formation....its relatively simple i realize there are some intricate details to make it really effective but i'm sure those coaches can diagnose film as good or better than anyone in the country

I wonder if David Lee has made an instructional video yet?
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

Eddie Piggard

Next week, they will be calling to see where they can get the best deal on cinder blocks and ladders   ;)
Pray for Obama. Psalms 109:8