Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malzahn-Auburn Offense review

Started by StreetThief99, September 06, 2009, 11:31:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Quote from: Road_Hog on September 07, 2009, 01:44:26 am
But you get to deal with tons of people who can't see two inches past their nose.  This thread is one example of thousands why this board has went to pot.  You cull this place back down to two or three thousand folks, get these self-serving media folks out of here or actually moderating and you'll have a good board again.  Or, you can sit here and watch this or other pointless threads take shape. Pretty soon, hectorhog126 (some 48 year old) will be calling Mitch Mustain a momma's boy.  Number1HogFanfromRussellville will then chime in about how Nutt was nice to his 2nd cousin one time and off we go.

exactly.  you can either have a 10,000 member site with all the crazy posts and media promotions.  or you can go back to a smaller site.  and you wont have to deal with nutt huggers, gus huggers, Diana Nutt  or Batmanfan.   and you wont have to worry about media.

pick your poison. 
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

gwddog

Quote from: Smokehouse on September 07, 2009, 01:52:00 am
I love the "I'm going to click on a thread with 'X' in the title so I can tell people I don't want to read about 'X' " posts.

Such nice wasting of everyone's time.
THIS
back 2 back 2 back

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: Road_Hog on September 07, 2009, 01:44:26 am
But you get to deal with tons of people who can't see two inches past their nose.  This thread is one example of thousands why this board has went to pot.  You cull this place back down to two or three thousand folks, get these self-serving media folks out of here or actually moderating and you'll have a good board again.  Or, you can sit here and watch this or other pointless threads take shape. Pretty soon, hectorhog126 (some 48 year old) will be calling Mitch Mustain a momma's boy.  Number1HogFanfromRussellville will then chime in about how Nutt was nice to his 2nd cousin one time and off we go.

No offense to you folks from Hector or Russellville.  I had to use some town in Arkansas.  :)

Personally I'd rather have less moderation outside of combining similar threads and removing profanity/vulgarity/player bashing.   Stop moving threads that start on one board to another board where you either can't find it or have to go somewhere else to look at one topic then navigate back.  If you were fixing to post on that topic you get the "this thread has moved" message and have to retype your post.

If everybody would stick to the "if you see something you don't like, don't click it" rule, things would be a lot easier.  But you can't please everybody I guess...

Cure

Gus will be a HC long before U of A comes calling
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

Road_Hog

September 07, 2009, 11:07:27 am #54 Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 01:10:13 pm by Road_Hog
Quote from: iCalledThatHogBrotha! on September 07, 2009, 10:26:19 am
Personally I'd rather have less moderation outside of combining similar threads and removing profanity/vulgarity/player bashing.   Stop moving threads that start on one board to another board where you either can't find it or have to go somewhere else to look at one topic then navigate back.  If you were fixing to post on that topic you get the "this thread has moved" message and have to retype your post.

If everybody would stick to the "if you see something you don't like, don't click it" rule, things would be a lot easier.  But you can't please everybody I guess...

You don't need much moderating when you refuse to allow every person with internet access to post on this place.  I'm saying this is the nicest and most civil way possible, but it's not an inherent right to post on the internet.  Several folks here treat it as such.

This thread could have been very informative but it rarely happens because someone is too caught up in something that's pretty much irrelevant. 

It's not my board and I don't have all the answers but this place had good conversation when there were a few thousand folks.  Now there are multiples of that registered and it's not the same.  You guys be the judge.  Too much freedom is a bad thing. 

oklahogjr

Quote from: chrisalanking on September 07, 2009, 12:21:01 am
Why does he bother you so much?
He's a good coach.
your wrong here he is a GREAT highscool coach and mediocre trick play dependant college football coordinator.....in two years his offense will be a joke
lets go bowlin

StreetThief99

Quote from: oklahogjr on September 07, 2009, 07:50:20 pm
your wrong here he is a GREAT highscool coach and mediocre trick play dependant college football coordinator.....in two years his offense will be a joke
Right. And he's only had one of the top 3 offenses 2 of 2 years he's had fill reins of a college offense.

the gus-hater ignorance is astounding on this board.
Quote from: Shocktheman on September 25, 2010, 07:33:57 am
Guys Im outnumbered here at FOB Sharana. . .Taliban outside the wire and Bama fans inside!  Send Hogs fans with beer immediately!

Road_Hog

Quote from: oklahogjr on September 07, 2009, 07:50:20 pm

He's been in college football for three years now.