Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soooooooooo Happy We Don't Have This Nincompoop anymore....

Started by rogersvillemohog, September 06, 2009, 10:41:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

UAbandalum

That makes two of us - can't believe his team is ranked 8th in the country . . . . . .

jbell96

jschulte

As much as I dislike Nutt, that video is rather annoying.  Who is that yelling in the background?

Dwyane Wade

Ya know what I never got about this interview?

Never once does he say "I called that play BROTHA"...just to clarify...

"That was a CALLED play, and I called it Chuck"

"And you know what Chuck? I made some good calls today brother"

pharm

reds10

wow, in the last what? 3 to 4 years no one has decoded that mystery!! congrats! cookie for you!

Quote from: Dwyane Wade on September 07, 2009, 02:39:30 am
Ya know what I never got about this interview?

Never once does he say "I called that play BROTHA"...just to clarify...

"That was a CALLED play, and I called it Chuck"

"And you know what Chuck? I made some good calls today brother"

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: UAbandalum on September 06, 2009, 10:46:21 pm
That makes two of us - can't believe his team is ranked 8th in the country . . . . . .

They won't be for very long if they play like they did yesterday. Unimpressive = Snead
Go Hogs Go!

pigsiouxie

Nincompoop? I thought he was a [CENSORED]--bag ??  im  confused

Feralhog

There were a couple of times Nutt intervened in the play calling and it didn't work out very well.  The body language of the Ole Miss players didn't look very good at the start of the 3rd qtr, tells me they didn't like the halftime adjustments they were hearing in the locker room.  Snead's laughing at the gestecularations near the end of the game is a pretty good indication that the players are starting to see they have a clown roaming the sidelines. Ole Miss is a team ready to implode.   
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Chuck and the Dork deserve each other.  Wonder if they were texting last night after that underwhelming performance yesterday
Let's make some waves.

AirForceHog

Howard Dean is the one yelling in the background. it was during his campaign run.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

UAbandalum

Why couldn't we have gotten the one used car salesman (HDN) to take the other used car salesman (Chuch Barrett) w/ him to Oxford?

Chuck Barrett = Paul Eells Wannabe

UAbandalum

Quote from: NolanForAD on September 07, 2009, 01:43:12 pm
Paul Eels would never have called Hog Fans terrorists.  Chuck Barrett is a brown-noser that sucked up to people to get his job.  He is a terrible play by play man.  The people that gave him his job in return for his allegiance are GONE.  Why is Chuck still here?
Agree w/ you entirely on Paul and your question is probably the best question asked so far.

Chuck is terrible - plain and simple.  Some people even like him for baseball - I can't stand to listen to him call Razorback baseball either.