Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiloh vs. Evangel

Started by Tomhog™, September 03, 2009, 08:04:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SC-RAZOR

I was on the chain gang that night and I can truly say there were calls missed on both sides, but nothing I don't see every friday night. I don't have a horse in the race as my son graduated last year. The referees are human and can't see everything. I have been on the chain crew for probably 7 years and a perfectly called game ain't gonna happen. Those referees had no ties to Shiloh at all and there were 7 that night instead of the usual 5 or 6. The AAA knew it was a big game and are already short of officials and even added an extra. They don't get paid enough and are short for a reason. The things I hear on the sidelines and from the crowd is completely off the planet, but that's another story. I can promise you, that crew did everything as well as they could possibly do it. They couldn't have cared less who won. It was a wild game from start to finish and I am happy to have been there with a crew that takes at as serious as the hired referees. The AAA needs referees bad. If you are serious about hating the situation, get off your ass and get involved. And they get paid!