Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dyers First Game

Started by athunt, September 01, 2009, 11:13:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

Quote from: Hawgon on September 01, 2009, 11:30:42 pm
If the kid is going to act like a jackass, he should expect to be called on it.

It isn't that he is considering going out of state, it is all the endless showboating.  Contrast his actions to someone like Ronnie Wingo who decided to spurn his home state school.  Wingo was all class in his recruitment.

At this point, talented as he is, I'm not sure that Dyer's attitude is even a fit for the kind of team we will have under Petrino.  Just look at the way he is acting and look how the team is this year. 
This sums up how I feel.  There is a way to act and carry yourself with class and there is a way not too.  It is a very easy decision.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hog19911

Quote from: linze82 on September 07, 2009, 08:33:19 pm
well?
He won't answer because most likely there is nothing to it. However it's possible that Dyer just made something up because he is not being pampered enough. Bottom line is I don't believe there is anything going on with our program that would make an instate recruit wanna look around. If someone has some inside information then prove me wrong instead of throwing some pure BS out there and then providing absolutely nothing substantial to back it up.

wholehog92

Quote from: hog19911 on September 08, 2009, 12:17:36 pm
He won't answer because most likely there is nothing to it. However it's possible that Dyer just made something up because he is not being pampered enough. Bottom line is I don't believe there is anything going on with our program that would make an instate recruit wanna look around. If someone has some inside information then prove me wrong instead of throwing some pure BS out there and then providing absolutely nothing substantial to back it up.

Your post makes more sense than anything I've read in this thread.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Calihog

Too much drama... I don't think there is anything going on in our program that is suspect or worrisome.  Petrino runs a tight ship and is strictly by the book.  I would love to see M. Dyer be a Razorback but as has been pointed out, we are not hurting for excellent running backs.  I would prefer we spend our energies shoring up positions of need- like D-line. 

tiber

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 03, 2009, 12:36:37 am
I have no inside imfo. but i think CBP has moved on from Dyer. and it's time to move on in my opinion.HE's NOT COMING HERE FOLKS!

Adams, Cleveland, Winston, DD Jones, D. Williams... I could go on.

Thank God you're not involved with the program.