Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe its time for Mortenson....

Started by Razorback53, October 16, 2005, 07:44:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback53

I think its time to let Mortenson take some snaps....RJ cannot throw an accurate pass...two times on 3rd down he overthrew his intended reciever and they were very easy throws to make.....Huston did a great job calling the plays....his QB didnt execute the play tho....In other news Congrats to Matt Jones for his first TD of his career.  :)

SuperHog

Quote from: Razorback53 on October 16, 2005, 07:44:47 pm
Huston did a great job calling the plays....

I do hope that you are insuing that the sarcasm is understood in your statement.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

Razorback53

Im not talking about the whole game I was talking about those two times on 3rd down that he called good plays and RJ didnt execute because both times he underthrew his wide open recievers...other then that I think they should quit passing and goo all out on an option run defense

Razorback53

hogfan98

we have no chance to go to a bowl now (baring a miracle out of this world), so it wouldn't hurt to see who else can play.