Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did I miss Tyrell Graham Saturday?

Started by RazorDrummer, October 16, 2005, 07:14:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorDrummer

Did I miss an announcement that Tyrell had put on the red shirt, or...?  I could not find #15 on the sideline anywhere and he was absent from his kick off team spot.  Did I miss something?
www.oreoblue.com (My Band)
www.theuncrownedkings.com (My other band)
www.honeyjackband.com (the new band 2016)
www.nwamsbl.com (Play Baseball in NWArkansas)
www.nwasox.com (My Team)

RazorDrummer

thanks, guys.  I somehow thought it was not possible after playing on the kickoff team for those games.  that's good news for Tyrell, I think
www.oreoblue.com (My Band)
www.theuncrownedkings.com (My other band)
www.honeyjackband.com (the new band 2016)
www.nwamsbl.com (Play Baseball in NWArkansas)
www.nwasox.com (My Team)

Bacons Rebellion

"NCAA rules indicate that any competition, regardless of time, during a season counts as one of your seasons of competition in that sport. It does not matter how long you were involved in a particular competition (for example, one play in a football game, one point in a volleyball match); you will be charged with one season of competition.

Please contact the certifying institution or conference for additional information. You also may contact the NCAA membership services staff at 317/917-6222 if you have further questions."

PorcineSublime

October 16, 2005, 08:02:53 pm #3 Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 08:04:32 pm by PorcineSublime
Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on October 16, 2005, 07:37:30 pm
"NCAA rules indicate that any competition, regardless of time, during a season counts as one of your seasons of competition in that sport. It does not matter how long you were involved in a particular competition (for example, one play in a football game, one point in a volleyball match); you will be charged with one season of competition.

Please contact the certifying institution or conference for additional information. You also may contact the NCAA membership services staff at 317/917-6222 if you have further questions."

I think they are going to pull out the old "phantom injury" card to get him another year. At least I hope. He seems to have potential and it would be a shame to waste that on a few kickoff covers.

Edit: sorry for the redundancy, didn't know that Pseudo was on it at the same time I was.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

CarolinaHog1176

it must be relatively easy to get a medical hardship...  I'm sure that the NCAA doesn't have the time nor the resources to investigate every proclaimed "injury" to players requesting a medical hardship so they just hand it over.  in most cases it's a player who played in a game or two and actually did get hurt, but ty graham's situation is a little bit different.  they're probably not dressing him to make it obvious that he's hurt.  he'll be ready to roll for next year though!!  keep up the weight lifting TG.  I hope we have a better team next year for you to be apart of
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

joeymay

read somewhere, on another board of course, that Tyrell had trouble containing his temper and that the coaches were having hin to seek help before he would be permitted to dress out again. dont know if this is true or not    anyone else have any info