Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you think Monk will leave after this year.

Started by toma08, October 16, 2005, 04:39:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

toma08

I'm just wondering if a player with that much talent would ever stick around. Lets be honest here we have one of the best players in the sec, but we only throw it to him maybe 5 times last night. I would watch him after every play he was out there and 7 out of 10 times he would be open at some point but would not get the ball. Just wondering.

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

TulsaHogFan

IF he leaves, he sits for a year if i am not mistaken.  NFL says he has to be 3 years from high school, and he is a sophmore.  He leaves, he sits on another team for a year, and in that time MM will be ready to play and he is one of the most accurate passing QB's around.  I doubt he goes anywhere.

jblack19

PorcineSublime

Where would he go? What has he got to go to. Due to the inability of our QB's to get him the ball, the NFL is not exactly drooling over him at this point. Major colleges will not pick him up at this point. At best he could quit and play BB, but we are loaded at the swingman/small forward position. He just has to hold on and hope for better times.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.