Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Else Wearing Black Today?

Started by TulsaHogFan, October 16, 2005, 02:36:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHogFan

October 16, 2005, 02:36:41 pm Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 02:40:33 pm by TulsaHogFan
To mourn the death of the University of Arkansas Razorback Football Program?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lanny

Football program program was destroyed when Nutt didn't go to Baton Rouge last year.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

SultanofSwine

Uh, NO...I got up in a great mood...one step closer to emancipation.

B Ray

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 16, 2005, 02:36:41 pm
To mourn the death of the University of Arkansas Razorback Football Program?

No, but I will next 2 games, but that doesn't mean I will be rooting for the gamecocks.(since they wear black) I'll be expecting the same crap as the last several years!

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: hogfan13 on October 16, 2005, 04:03:04 pm
Im a hog fan and wearing red today

I'm a hog fan no matter what

I'm a hog fan no matter what also, but I did wear my black shirt with the red razorback last night to the game.  The question of being a Razorback fan has absolutely nothing to do with supporting a half-ass head coach.

TulsaHogFan

I am not asking if people stopped supporting the program.  I just asked if anyone was sharing the feeling that our program was being killed by the coaches in charge. 

When recruits leave early, and witness what they did, its pretty hard to convince them we are a contender, and playing for us is the right thing to do.

I wore black for one reason.  The hogs i have followed and loved for so long are dead.  They died last night.  I will continue to support the program and the players, however i will not support the people in charge when they feel that it is acceptable to allow this to continue.