Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

matt jones

Started by Razorback0918, October 16, 2005, 01:51:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback0918

He just caught his first regular season touchdown catch in his career against pittsbourgh

thundergraham15

Does`nt matter he caught it and it maybe the one that wins the game.

Arazorbacknut

They finally threw it to him. What a catch!!!

hoggystyle78

DelRio doesn't know how to use Matt, just like the nutless one just doesn't seem to get it that he has 6'6 reciever with "basketball" hands in Monk, oh well, at least he threw the ball to Matt down by the goaline and he didn't run up the middle 3 times and kick a FG!!!!

Foots

I'm in east Arkansas so I have to watch the stupid Titans every week. I hate that I missed it.

GrizzledHogFan

Matt made a couple of great catches vs. Pitt.  They really should throw to him more.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Adam Stokes

Anyone have a link to the catch?  (Geez, third thread for Matt Jones I've asked this)

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: ajs15razorman on October 16, 2005, 05:00:22 pm
Anyone have a link to the catch? (Geez, third thread for Matt Jones I've asked this)

I've looked, and I haven't been able to find a picture or video of it online yet.  Maybe later this evening or tomorrow.  It was a very impressive catch.  I'm rather surprised that more hasn't been made of it.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: ajs15razorman on October 16, 2005, 05:00:22 pm
Anyone have a link to the catch? (Geez, third thread for Matt Jones I've asked this)

LMAO sorry we haven't found it for you yet.  Oh btw, get off your ass and look for yourself.  We are not your [CENSORED].  If you want to see it look around, don't ask us to spoon feed you clips.  WE are not your personal Tivo.

Good god

Adam Stokes

Don't get your panis in a bundle, just seeing if anyone already had a link.  I've looked and couldn't find one.  I help others when they can't find something, so shut up.

SultanofSwine

I bet bundled panis suck huh?

BigSnout

Quote from: hoggystyle78 on October 16, 2005, 02:11:56 pm
DelRio doesn't know how to use Matt, just like the nutless one just doesn't seem to get it that he has 6'6 reciever with "basketball" hands in Monk, oh well, at least he threw the ball to Matt down by the goaline and he didn't run up the middle 3 times and kick a FG!!!!

Wow.  You not only would make a better coach that HDN, but also DelRio.  How come you are not making 2 million a year running a football team?