Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's your favorite excuse or saying that precious uses?

Started by hoggystyle78, October 16, 2005, 12:17:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggystyle78

;DHere are just a few that icould think of off the top of my head.                                                                     1. The game got away from us                                                                          2. If we score right there it's a whole new ballgame                                                                  3. Love that helmet!!!                                                                 4. I love our heart                                                                       5. They were"flying/and or/bouncing around out there today                                                                      6. He's "special"                                                             7. They just score so fast, it messes you up.                                                                          8. If we don't fumble/throw INT, it's a whole different ballgame.                     If you can think of any that I missed feel free to post them, and by the way, just what in the hell do these things he says mean exactly?!!!!!!!!!

hoggystyle78

SuperHog

how 'bout...

"We were just a couple plays away, Paul"
"boy, you'd love to have that one back, Paul"
"no one hates losing as much as I do, Paul"
"that's what I love about this game, Paul, what it teaches you about life..."
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

sofullofwayne

Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

SultanofSwine

"Just think what it would have been like if I had gone to Lincoln"

Woops, sorry, wrong thread :P

leavenworth1

after the USC pounding,  "What you hate is two touchdowns, three touchdowns, four touchdowns in a quarter,  really takes the wind out of". 

pioneerhog

"If that play had been blocked properly it would have went for a TD."

rathog1

"Playcalling is overrated"
"Boy I tell you what you're unbelievable"
"Not that I would bring up the NCAA cloud as an excuse but"
Hogking 7-09-05
11:42:25 PM
this will be a 1998 type season maybe better

PIGINAPOKE

What a joke.the Nutt show is ..He sounds like the mayor of Hiroshima sayin WHAT WAS THAT BIG BANG in 1945..Is it me or the fact this guy is just a friggin bad coach..There is always a excuse for every game..You don't need a excuse when you WIN!!
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

RBLtoHOG

"I really thaught the draw would have worked there."
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins