Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt and the Arkansas Razorback program.

Started by NEAHAWG, October 16, 2005, 06:51:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

When did you get fed up with the current staff and situation.

2 (3.3%)
7 (11.5%)
29 (47.5%)
10 (16.4%)
13 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 23, 2005, 06:51:16 am

NEAHAWG

I got totally fed up with this bunch early but then they beat Texas and I let that temper my reaction and got back on the band wagon.  Just wondering when most of you who are fed up got that way?

wallyhog

Quote from: NEAHAWG on October 16, 2005, 06:51:16 am
I got totally fed up with this bunch early but then they beat Texas and I let that temper my reaction and got back on the band wagon. Just wondering when most of you who are fed up got that way?
Apparently it doesn't much matter what we think, we're stuck with a nutt because Frank says so.  Two more years, yeech! We're a miserable football program and it's just so depressing.  Watching USC and Notre Dame yesterday made me realize just how bad we are. Oh that we could have coaching of that caliber, I'd take some to that talent too mind you. But we are not void of talent but we look so pitifully unprepared, that's coaching.

NEAHAWG

October 16, 2005, 07:52:11 am #2 Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 07:53:53 am by NEAHAWG
We may not be all that talented but like you I don't think Vanderbilt out talented us.  We have some talent, but even if we do not have enough talent, who is to blame for that?
I refuse to believe that J. Frank Broyles will allow this to continue, unless The J,im.Lind.sey's is happy with the results this year.  I cannot excuse the loss to Vanderbilt at our place no matter how young we are.  I cannot see us not winning at least one D1A game in our home stadium so I am confident we will beat South Carolina.

Macgyver_Hawg

Probably need to put 2002 on there.  The loss to Kentucky at home.

Bomis Hawg

This year.  The more things changed for the good, it went down hill.

The 2003 Texas game was the tip of the program under Nutt.  They managed to hold off Bama the week after.  Since then, it seemed everything has been for not.

This year has been the year to me.  Losing to Vanderbilt.  Getting railroaded by USC.  And, having a head coach either play the team out of the game to lose the lead or mismanage a team out of the game.

With a real coach, this team could be sitting 4-2 fairly easily, maybe better.

NEAHAWG

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on October 16, 2005, 07:55:04 am
Probably need to put 2002 on there. The loss to Kentucky at home.
Mac I'm sorry I meant to have that in there, a lot of fans lost it during that one.  I still have nightmares of TJ coming in on the Ten yard line.

ThisTeetsTaken

I saw the writing on the wall after the Las Vegas Bowl disaster.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HawgWyld

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 16, 2005, 07:13:33 pm
I saw the writing on the wall after the Las Vegas Bowl disaster.

Yep. There was no excuse for losing that game. Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful!

kremlinhog

been off since the t jack experiment when i realized the best players dont always play but the ones that really suck do, got sentimental and  came back on when i saw nutt and the players walk into the broyles center to dress out for the vandy game. this was short lived when i saw peyton come in to recieve the kick-off and realized things would never change.

love peyton but lol when he was on he kick off return team  as i do on the punt return team. amasing