Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Raymond Cotton

Started by HamShank, December 19, 2008, 09:23:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HamShank

They were discussing Cotton on Rivals radio yesterday and saying that he is probably the only major QB prospect in the country that could end up playing a different position in college. 

They said he is just such a big, strong, and versatile athlete that he could play almost anywhere on the field he wanted.

I think the guy wants to play QB, and wants to come somewhere that he can play QB, but that must be in the back of Petrino's (and everyone else's) minds.

dougieritch

I was thinking the same thing...he would make a great WR or LB.

Oh well if he is good enough to play QB that's what he'll play...only hope he doesn't go to Ole Miss.

linze82

no worries, if he goes to ole miss nutt will play him out of position. probobly make him a tight end
smite me bishes

cbjagman

Quote from: linze82 on December 19, 2008, 09:56:04 am
no worries, if he goes to ole miss nutt will play him out of position. probobly make him a tight end
Nah, likely would make him a kicker.

Kilgor

Depends on if he's in Nutt's posse.  If he offends Nutt's self image, Nutt will have him riding the pine while an inferior player is on the field.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

TrojanHog

Cotton would kill Nutt's athlete/running back recruiting. Imagine if he had a qb that could stay in and run the WonderNutt Trickeration Formation, he wouldn't be able to tell 8 guys a year they can come run it.

SkunkyMunky

Or make him his new star of the wildcat.
"Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great?"
Jimmy Johnson

"Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple."
Barry Switzer

LJHOG

He probably will wind up at Ole Miss.  The chance to run that wyldewebel is mighty tempting.

Razorvet

Any kid who commits to play for Nutt at the QB position deserves what they get. Snead gets a pass bc he was already there and is just working with what he has.

jonesark™

is there any new news on cotton....does he have a visit scheduled with us??