Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who get's Cherry Picked from AUB? Nice head coach hire :)

Started by FaulknerHogfan, December 13, 2008, 04:06:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FaulknerHogfan

I bet all of the SEC is there right now talking with their commitments.  They have solid D players we can use...

RZRBack_FAN

If I'm a recruit commited to Auburn right now, I'm looking for the first way out of there

Hawgballz

Quote from: FaulknerHogfan on December 13, 2008, 04:06:38 pm
I bet all of the SEC is there right now talking with their commitments.  They have solid D players we can use...

Terrance Coleman is leaning toward Arkansas.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

FaulknerHogfan

His auncle is Auburn defensive end Antonio Coleman..  He looks good and has us high on the list, per Rivals. 

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=75442

Hawgvillain

Coach Petrino:  "You know Auburn contacted about me being their next head coach.  (To Recruit) If Auburn's fans and boosters would rather me be their coach than Gene Chizik, wouldn't you feel the same way."

Bogustus

Quote from: Hawgvillain on December 13, 2008, 04:23:24 pm
Coach Petrino:  "You know Auburn contacted about me being their next head coach.  (To Recruit) If Auburn's fans and boosters would rather me be their coach than Gene Chizik, wouldn't you feel the same way."

That's hilarious.

redbarn

I am sure that it will be reported soon but my connections have told me that FEMA has already begun to furnish travel trailers and aid packages for Auburn Recruits to assist in their relocation to another SEC school.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

FaulknerHogfan

I just dont get it...the guy lost 10 in a row...thats going to make our schedule MUCH easier

rljjr

You know Terry Bowden is thinking, "I would have gone back there for a LOT less!"

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hawgballz on December 13, 2008, 04:12:16 pm
Terrance Coleman is leaning toward Arkansas.

click me once their click HD video version for better vewing quality.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

bigt05

after seeing that video we definitely should make coleman a high priority player especially with herbert committing to FL...

Beaverfever

December 14, 2008, 02:20:40 pm #11 Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 02:24:27 pm by Beaverfever
nm