Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Round of the Helmet Competition! VOTE! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!

Started by HogTuba, December 08, 2008, 08:49:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorBassin

Well, now about 1 out of every 3-4 of my votes are counting?????????????

RazorBassin

dakpowers

You know, the previous poster who said that only 5 votes per IP count wasn't just pulling that out of his ass. If you sit there for 2 hours voting, you're not getting counted.

broken legs

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 06, 2009, 09:48:11 pm
today when Darr got the winning hit me and some buddies went nuts in my living room, and we even dogpiled in the floor. well, I ended up on bottom and my dog, who doesn't like anybody anyways, thought I was being attacked. so the dog rushes and bites my friend from behind right in the sack! he pissed all over himself and another guy whose face was right below his shorts. They get into a fight and end up shattering the front storm door on my house. After this we all just kind of stopped, as the wife was totally pissed. so we went outside and called the hogs. what a day! I just WPS!

Verge

What exactly would we have won anyway ?

This is nothing more than a reason to get people to go to their crappy football website.

cdclark09

Anyone notice that it says 20,000+ where you vote but on the front page the declares them the winner it only says 18,000ish?

OTTER

BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

RazorBassin

Quote from: dakpowers on December 23, 2008, 10:30:12 am
You know, the previous poster who said that only 5 votes per IP count wasn't just pulling that out of his ass. If you sit there for 2 hours voting, you're not getting counted.

My bad, must have missed that in the 14 PAGES of replies.

atekido

notice the votes stopp before last night.  at 12am the votes were around 18800

TebowHater

Wow...WTH
How gay...someone go see where prepticket is based out of...I have a feeling not anywhere in the south.  >:(

ar_sports_talk

Quote from: TebowHater on December 23, 2008, 12:43:36 pm
Wow...WTH
How gay...someone go see where prepticket is based out of...I have a feeling not anywhere in the south.  >:(

Texass *spit*

Registrant:
   GameDay Productions
   3575 Lone Star Circle
   Ste 116
   Justin, Texas 76247
   United States
Need a good laugh?  Click below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVr8nvs6re0

Hogwildandwired

ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

OKhogfan1959

I'll say it again..This poll was jacked up..No way Hogville loses that poll if they are honest.

pigz

I'll agree to that, something was bogus with the voting
You guys have a good time frig dancing

Bryan (CHF)

it looks like they went back and stopped the voting earlier and all the votes after that were not counted. If you look at the totals we were posting for the overall totals, it is up over 19K. The final overall total counted was 18,225. Looks like they stopped counting just before we surged and tied it up.
Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

IBGPN

Quote from: IBGPN on December 23, 2008, 07:24:58 am
West Virginia Mountaineers

50%
Arkansas Razorbacks

50%Total number of votes: 19798
It is still counting votes, I just voted 5 times.

That was at 7:30 am. I voted a bunch since then and had pals voting. Something wrong in all of this. I have yet to see Hogville lose.

TebowHater

Quote from: ar_sports_talk on December 23, 2008, 01:08:15 pm
Texass *spit*

Registrant:
   GameDay Productions
   3575 Lone Star Circle
   Ste 116
   Justin, Texas 76247
   United States

I didnt even think about Texas...Of course that is where it is based...

JIMMY BOARFFETT

December 23, 2008, 05:06:21 pm #617 Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:10:47 pm by JIMMY BOARFFETT
Quote from: Camden_Hogfan on December 23, 2008, 03:19:12 pm
it looks like they went back and stopped the voting earlier and all the votes after that were not counted. If you look at the totals we were posting for the overall totals, it is up over 19K. The final overall total counted was 18,225. Looks like they stopped counting just before we surged and tied it up.

We got shorted an hour!  The 18,225 total came at about 11:00 pm our time.  I erroneously thought we would be able to go until mid nite our time.  With our surge, we hit 18,400 and went 50/50 at 11:15 pm.  Over the next 45 minutes, a number of Hogvillians were voting like crazy. After all, it was still December 22!

They got to vote an hour longer than we did.  We got screwed!  Protest! Protest!

I wonder what the results would have been if all our votes cast from 11:00 pm to mid nite our time had been counted?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

TebowHater

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on December 23, 2008, 05:06:21 pm
We got shorted an hour!  The 18,225 total came at about 11:00 pm our time.  I erroneously thought we would be able to go until mid nite our time.  With our surge, we hit 18,400 and went 50/50 at 11:15 pm.  Over the next 45 minutes, a number of Hogvillians were voting like crazy. After all, it was still December 22!

They got to vote an hour longer than we did.  We got screwed!  Protest! Protest!

I wonder what the results would have been if all our votes cast from 11:00 pm to mid nite our time had been counted?

That makes sense but...Prepticket is based out of Texas, so why would it be on Eastern Time

Justifiable Hogicide

The "poll" was either counted incorrectly or rigged.
Who cares.
NOBODY in the country, outside of that backward state of West Virginia (who split off from the south to turn yankee), thinks that ugly yellow and blue helmet with their silly state initials on it looks better than the Hog helmet.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: TebowHater on December 23, 2008, 10:31:26 pm
That makes sense but...Prepticket is based out of Texas, so why would it be on Eastern Time

Yankees live in Texas too!
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

razorbass