Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Round of the Helmet Competition! VOTE! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!

Started by HogTuba, December 08, 2008, 08:49:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FaytownHog

Milton

Quote from: Douglas on December 04, 2012, 06:23:54 pm
We've had it with 1 hit wonders coming in, making posts reeking of wanton jackwagonry and then not doing anything about it.

LR Hog

Like a boss.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

now we are getting it handed to us my a helmet with an "N" on it???  really?

irishman

Milton

I blocked cookies and voted a few times but I don't think they were counting. If its not posted there somebody post on fearlessfriday. I don't wanna lose to a "N"
Quote from: Douglas on December 04, 2012, 06:23:54 pm
We've had it with 1 hit wonders coming in, making posts reeking of wanton jackwagonry and then not doing anything about it.

phadedhawg

HawgWild

dakpowers

It's useless. If we can beat Michigan in the quarters, and frickin' Nebraska's fanbase can get their helmet to the semifinals, we've been screwed since this contest started.

jlhog

Nebraska's helmet blows... we should not be behind.

DiscombobulatoryHOG

Vote yall, Nebraska is lame!  We should win this.

HawgnCorona

my vote is in, we are behind but we can catch up now we have to keep at the top of this forum
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

hogpowr

:razorback:

I voted but we are taking a beat down, come on guys!! :D

:razorback:
Welcome Coach Bielema!

Fatmanhog

man we are getting waxed!!!65-35 man we cant do this we must vote!!
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

oldbear

Just voted from my second different computer today.  64-36 Huskers lead at this time.

HawgnCorona

come on all you hog fans lets get out the vote...time to come back and win!!!!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

NWARazor

Have until 12/17 to vote in this round... Nebraska currently ahead 63% - 37%

Go Hogs!
Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...

HawgnCorona

HawgnCorona

The real Hogules

I voted and it is still a lopsided affair.

Come on all you Hog fans, let's put another beating on another teams helmet!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Kenny Dowell Loggains

an "N" helmet?  really idiots?  how does Nebraska make it this far?  I still can't believe that we beat Michigan.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

HawgnCorona

Quote from: The real Hogules on December 12, 2008, 04:48:53 pm
I voted and it is still a lopsided affair.

Come on all you Hog fans, let's put another beating on another teams helmet!

yes, this time its on the hog fans...dont forget to vote often. it takes about 30 min btwn votes. now lets kick some butt!!

Hog_of_the_HILL

It was worth the wait

3kgthog

Well, what do we win if we win? Nothing? Ok nevermind.

Hawgrox

gohogsgo006

These things always get won by Macros. Who ever sets them up first, wins
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

ohenry

HawgnCorona

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 12, 2008, 05:01:57 pm
Quote from: 3kgthog on December 12, 2008, 05:01:57 pm

how about PRIDE in knowing we won? cause you know us hog fans HATE to lose. and this something we have a hand in...

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

SteveInArk

57% to 43% now, still trailing.  And that Nebraska helmet is butt ugly.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

kitarae

what is this website and why does it matter? should vote for the game changing performance so the UofA gets some scholarship money.

SteveInArk

Quote from: kitarae on December 12, 2008, 05:33:41 pm
what is this website and why does it matter? should vote for the game changing performance so the UofA gets some scholarship money.

We do that too!  ;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

IBGPN

Nebraska Cornhuskers
56%

Arkansas Razorbacks
44%

Total number of votes: 1282

We are getting there. 

Victom

:razorback:43%
:puke:Nebraska 57%

GO VOTE FOR THE HOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WPS!!!!!!!!

Pig Power

HawgnCorona

Quote from: kitarae on December 12, 2008, 05:33:41 pm

are you a hog fan? do you take pride in being a winner? yes, we are (i have)voted for a game changing performance...are you?

Razorback_Z71

Hogs4Ever

VRaptor

Hog Pharm

Quote from: HawgnCorona on December 12, 2008, 04:55:57 pm
yes, this time its on the hog fans...dont forget to vote often. it takes about 30 min btwn votes. now lets kick some butt!!

Or you can just clear your cookies.

HawgnCorona

broken legs

this is bs we are losing to them hogville, LETS GET TO VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 06, 2009, 09:48:11 pm
today when Darr got the winning hit me and some buddies went nuts in my living room, and we even dogpiled in the floor. well, I ended up on bottom and my dog, who doesn't like anybody anyways, thought I was being attacked. so the dog rushes and bites my friend from behind right in the sack! he pissed all over himself and another guy whose face was right below his shorts. They get into a fight and end up shattering the front storm door on my house. After this we all just kind of stopped, as the wife was totally pissed. so we went outside and called the hogs. what a day! I just WPS!

demonHOG1013