Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Round of the Helmet Competition! VOTE! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!

Started by HogTuba, December 08, 2008, 08:49:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogTuba

http://www.prepticket.com/news/market/national/id/2288

This time, we're up against Michigan.  This'll be a tough one. Vote early and often, let's help the Wolverines lose just one more thing this season.

We kicked the snot out of Meeshigan (who hasn't?!) but now we need to beat the Huskers.  Extremely dedicated fanbase, vote early and often.

Since I'm at the computer and it's looking good for us!, I'm calling it: Cornhuskers shucked!  It'll LIKELY be between us and the Mountaineers.  VOTE EARLY!  VOTE OFTEN!  Let's show the nation who has the best helmet!

Clear cookies to vote repeatedly.
S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

HoustonwehaveaProblem

1BIGhogFAN

56-44 HOGS!  Is that Mustain in that picture...it looks like him ???

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

FaytownHog

i think florida state won it last year, and they had thier team on sportscenter or something. idk. i think its more just for crazed fans such as hogville! and on that note....GO HOGS!
Quote from: whitemeat on December 08, 2008, 09:54:29 pm
so what do we get for winning?

webbgem

Matthew 6:34

yraciv

Quote from: lildrummerboy2004 on December 08, 2008, 09:57:51 pm
i think florida state won it last year, and they had thier team on sportscenter or something. idk. i think its more just for crazed fans such as hogville! and on that note....GO HOGS!

vote for LSU than too!  Lets knock those Noles out early.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

razorbacker3

razorbass

ar_sports_talk

Need a good laugh?  Click below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVr8nvs6re0

IBGPN

Michigan Wolverines
39%

Arkansas Razorbacks
61%

Total number of votes: 947

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

1BIGhogFAN

HoginHouston

Just voted. 59-41, we're winning. Keep voting, y'all...
Go Hogs Go.

bsking

Michigan Wolverines
41%

Arkansas Razorbacks
59%

Total number of votes: 1577

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

HogTuba

Bump!  Just voted again, we're up 61-39.  Very good, guys!
S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

OTTER

Voted!  Did you see the comment from the guy that said he was a Razorback fan but voted for Michigan's helmet!!!  He ain't no Hog fan! >:( >:( >:(
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

RazorBassin

GolfnHog

December 11, 2008, 02:18:57 pm #24 Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 02:20:57 pm by TxRzrbak
voted: Arkansas 62% and those folks up north 38%  The idiot that stated he was a Hog fan but voted for Michigan is obviously from the loins of Satan and is burning in pergatory right about now.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

porkinsons disease

voted. 62-38 for the good guys. Voting ends on the 11th.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

LsuBChump

62-38 Hogs

Voted, I think if i read the bracket right, WHEN we win this round we're up against Nebraska...

Pig Poppa Pump

NWARazor

Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

Lake City Hog

Voted, I am a Razorback fan and I voted for the Hog on the side!!!

Maverick Razorback

IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Maverick Razorback on December 11, 2008, 10:23:29 pm
damn..4 SEC teams left in it.

yeah but it looks like will be the last sec team standing after this round...keep it up hogs!!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

razorbackmkh

Every time I see a grown man in a backwards hat I want to b***h slap Trooper Taylor.

Rooka

DSmithNPS

GolfnHog

now competing against the Nebraska helmet and Arkansas is up 80% to 20%. Keep those Hog helmet votes
coming
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

BOAR'N LEGACY

"If it's important enough for you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." - Jimmy Dykes

"What if DOG was spelled C-A-T?" - Oger

"Cinnabons from Taco Bell: They'll make you cream your pants!" - Nick Kremers

Hogwildandwired

guys braska is up on us, buckle down and vote everybody comeon
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

GolfnHog

NEB: 54%
ARK: 46%

and I can't vote again until tomorrow.....come on folks

James Hawgfield

HamShank

Why are we losing?  We NEVER lose.  Come on, guys!!!

1BIGhogFAN

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:Come on HOG fans vote for that Helmet!!! I just voted and Nebraska is winning....56-44  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

bsking

Nebraska Cornhuskers
55%

Arkansas Razorbacks
45%

Total number of votes: 274