Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8 days till Hog Ball. I can't believe it's almost here!

Started by HighOnHogs, August 26, 2005, 08:57:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HighOnHogs

The start of the college football season is about as close as it gets to the feeling Christmas gives children but for adults!  At least for me it is.

WoooooooPiiiiiiiiigSoooooouuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Macgyver_Hawg

That's exactly right.  Clearly my favorite time of year now that I'm getting older.
Summer's not fun for me unless I get to go to the beach - and I didn't this year.  Bring on fall.

arkhogball

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on August 26, 2005, 09:08:09 am
That's exactly right. Clearly my favorite time of year now that I'm getting older.
Summer's not fun for me unless I get to go to the beach - and I didn't this year. Bring on fall.

I did get to go to the beach, but it's nothing compared to the start of the college football season.  I have nothing better to do this morning than to watch SC over and over to see the Top Play.  WOW!

Just feeding my addiction!!!!!!!!

mikeb

Ah yeah nachoes,beer, hot dog's (no catsup),beer, cheeseburgers. beer,chili, beer,ribs, beer, brisket, beer, brats, beer and football. ;D

razorprep

HighOnHogs

Quote from: mikeb on August 26, 2005, 09:12:39 am
Ah yeah nachoes,beer, hot dog's (no catsup),beer, cheeseburgers. beer,chili, beer,ribs, beer, brisket, beer, brats, beer and football. ;D

You've got me hungry and thirsty now.  I may need to light up the ole pit.  I took off work today.  Beer will be consumed heavily shortly.  It's just about beer:30 A.M.

HaWg 10

it is a great time of yr.. don't forget the tailgating.
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

Macgyver_Hawg

mikeb

Macgyver_Hawg

You must have drank it all and it's not even 11am.  :o

HaWg 10

Quote from: mikeb on August 26, 2005, 10:38:43 am
Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on August 26, 2005, 10:34:02 am
I won't.

I'm getting really hungry right now.
and where is the beer in that pic?

what kind of beer makes you want to drink it for every meal? i bet its not PBR ( pabst blue ribbon)
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

HighOnHogs

Going on #7 right now.  Feeling like playing some football my own damn self.   :D