Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Injuries

Started by Dances With Hogs, August 25, 2005, 06:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dances With Hogs

August 25, 2005, 06:13:57 pm Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 06:20:21 pm by Dances With Hogs
For any one in the know, what is up with this years injuries?  I mean how do we play games with a 3rd of the team on the side, its almost like this every year, is it bad practice field. :razorback:

Lanny

Have you ever noticed the weaker teams are injury prone? 
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

TulsaHogFan

I always thought injuries were a sign of a problem with strength and conditioning i.e. Decker.

Thehammer

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on August 25, 2005, 06:50:25 pm
I always thought injuries were a sign of a problem with strength and conditioning i.e. Decker.

Injuries are part of football.  It makes more of a splash on the hill because we're so razor thin at depth in some spots.   I agree that it's really frustrating and I get further frustrated when I hear HDN or Markuson make an asinine remark like, "we've just got to keep our starting five healthy this season."   It's almost impossible for any team;  beit pop warner, hs, college or pro to keep any one component of their first string healthy. 

Comments like that hack me off because it makes me think that Nutt and his staff believe that we are really stupid fans who know nothing about football.

Bomis Hawg

Ask OU.  They lost one of their best DL this week to a torn ACL.

toshortrock

everybody has them,whats your point
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////