Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone got the "stats" on the "LOAF COUNT" for preseason practices?

Started by CorningHog, August 24, 2005, 11:01:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CorningHog

I noticed on one of the TV stations tonight that we are still having our defense do the loafs, which is great to me!

I know the noise has died down on how many "loafs" these guys are doing after practice but it would be nice to have a running talley from someone.  Maybe a question to Herring about how they are doing in this category.

Looked like Shavers and Gray are going to be alright down the road and I think our defense will be much better than we think.  The last two scrimmages kind of handicapped us at times since they were alternating some 2nd teamers in last Saturday and held out quite a few.  I think you will see some great plays and a much more stubborn "D".

GO HOGS!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

CorningHog

Hey Mike Irwin, Eric Sullivan, Bo Mattingly or anyone in the media.  Can you provide us with a glimpse of the "Loaf" totals since Herring has been here.  Maybe a "before" = Spring practice and an "After" = preseason practice?

It would be cool to see just how the #'s relate as the season approaches and then check in on them during the season.

I sure thought we would be seeing a "daily" LOAF count in the paper or on a website!

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"