Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Coaches South Park 2008 (updated)

Started by NuttinItUp, March 01, 2008, 12:15:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

March 01, 2008, 12:15:29 pm Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 02:37:25 pm by NuttinItUp
I just revamped the old SEC one, with the new coaching changes (added one of Petrino, changed Nutt to an Ole Miss one). Let me know what you think:

Chuck Boarris

March 01, 2008, 12:18:34 pm #1 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:35:08 pm by wayne1958
EDITED FOR CONTENT

Keep it clean.

JawsTheme

I don't understand the BP one? Only one with a headset and off-Arkansas colors.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: JawsTheme on March 01, 2008, 12:40:46 pm
I don't understand the BP one? Only one with a headset and off-Arkansas colors.
If you look at just about any gametime picture of him from last year, he has a headset on. (all the characters have something unique about them anyway, not just BP) The red is the exact same color of red used for the previous one (in Nutt's headband). If you colormatch the hog logo in photoshop, it is the correct shade of red.

Previous one (for reference):

NuttinItUp

March 01, 2008, 01:15:44 pm #4 Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 01:17:58 pm by NuttinItUp
By the way, I was originally thinking I would do Petrino without a hat on but all the pictures I was finding of him were with a hat on, so I thought that looked better. Here is what he would have looked like without a hat (note: this was an early version of him before I added the Razorback logo on his chest):

versus how he turned out (same version used in the above, which is why it is smaller; I had to shrink it to make it fit with the others):

Bryan (CHF)

Thanks for that update. I was wondering when I would see the 08 version of this.
Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

SiriusHog™

March 01, 2008, 01:17:36 pm #6 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:37:36 pm by wayne1958
I like the one of Nutt... it fits perfectly..

hoghearted

Hah! I like the man bewbs on Fulmer. Classic.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Hogs4Ever

warchalker1

does petrino have bling around his neck?  might as well put a clock around his neck and make him flavor flav.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: warchalker1 on March 01, 2008, 01:24:40 pm
does petrino have bling around his neck?  might as well put a clock around his neck and make him flavor flav.
Yeah, the bling seemed to fit a bit with his public perception. I didn't want to give him money bags like Saban, because that isn't exactly right, but blinging it seemed right to me, haha. (high class, quit NFL team, etc.) Maybe it just made sense to me, but I thought it was good.

warchalker1

Quote from: NuttinItUp on March 01, 2008, 01:48:13 pm
Yeah, the bling seemed to fit a bit with his public perception. I didn't want to give him money bags like Saban, because that isn't exactly right, but blinging it seemed right to me, haha. (high class, quit NFL team, etc.) Maybe it just made sense to me, but I thought it was good.

looks great

yraciv

the championship trophy should switch hands

txkrazorback

The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

NuttinItUp

Quote from: yraciv on March 01, 2008, 02:03:50 pm
the championship trophy should switch hands
Good suggestion. I edited it to add one to both of their hands.

hawgsav1

Wait, so why is Petrino looking like a vampire?
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

NuttinItUp

Quote from: hawgsav1 on March 01, 2008, 02:47:05 pm
Wait, so why is Petrino looking like a vampire?
I got more of a gangsta than a vampire impression. ;)

hydrophonic

Quote from: NuttinItUp on March 01, 2008, 02:38:06 pm
Good suggestion. I edited it to add one to both of their hands.

I'm thinking you should give trophies to Fulmer, Spurrier, and Saban too.  Just to make it clear to the other conferences that we have the best coaches.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

NuttinItUp

Quote from: hydrophonic on March 01, 2008, 03:23:24 pm
I'm thinking you should give trophies to Fulmer, Spurrier, and Saban too.  Just to make it clear to the other conferences that we have the best coaches.
Haha, that would be pretty funny.

By the way, I don't know if it is clear at first glance, but Fulmer has a cookie in one hand.

hawgsav1

Quote from: NuttinItUp on March 01, 2008, 03:02:48 pm
I got more of a gangsta than a vampire impression. ;)

I dunno, that pale skin reminds me of Frost vampire from Blade...
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

hydrophonic

Quote from: NuttinItUp on March 01, 2008, 03:26:03 pm
By the way, I don't know if it is clear at first glance, but Fulmer has a cookie in one hand.

I figured it was a doughnut.

Quote from: Hogapalooza on March 01, 2008, 03:29:08 pm
TCTGF needs to be sending a text.

YES!

If you're going to do the trophies for the other 3, you might put them in the background.  Maybe just barely showing to one side of those coaches.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

NuttinItUp

Quote from: hydrophonic on March 01, 2008, 03:34:42 pm
I figured it was a doughnut.
Haha, either way it works.

Quote from: hydrophonic on March 01, 2008, 03:34:42 pm
If you're going to do the trophies for the other 3, you might put them in the background.  Maybe just barely showing to one side of those coaches.
Ill probably just leave it as it is for now cause I'm tired of messin with it. I might make some changes later.

Flatline

Does BP wear a headset?  Thought he said that he does not.

GOHOGS17

i like the 1 with his hat turned around backwards but why the pissed off petrino

NuttinItUp

Quote from: MLH on March 01, 2008, 03:41:26 pm
Does BP wear a headset?  Thought he said that he does not.
Yep, just about every in game photo of him you see, he has a headset on:

reddogjcss

Setting here grinning; That is to Cool.

enl35794

With Petrino, to be funny, and play off the ESPiN persona, you coulda given him some suitcases.
"And I took the butcher knife and put it up to her neck. I said if you want to live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little bit better than what you frying. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs."

Jesco White

SquidBilly

Just a couple of suggestions.  Meyer needs to look more coniving like he's thinking of his next recruiting violation. Miles needs to look more like a doof.  His eyes make him look more intense than I've ever seen him.  His hat needs to be raised a little higher also.  TCTWF shouldn't be wearing sunglasses, instead you could replace his eyes with small hearts with the initials DB in them.  Also what's with Tuberville and the sunglasses?

hog_heaven_2000

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

arkjay19

chortle

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: theProdigy on March 01, 2008, 08:46:51 pm
Tubby needs some ears.
Haha, I thought about that, but since no South Park characters get ears it would kind of be an anomaly if I did that.

Quote from: theProdigy on March 01, 2008, 07:39:54 pm
cool...

Is there a video in the making?
Haha, I wish I was good at doing them. Here are a couple from last year by other people though:

JawsTheme

Quote from: NuttinItUp on March 01, 2008, 01:15:44 pm
By the way, I was originally thinking I would do Petrino without a hat on but all the pictures I was finding of him were with a hat on, so I thought that looked better. Here is what he would have looked like without a hat (note: this was an early version of him before I added the Razorback logo on his chest):

versus how he turned out (same version used in the above, which is why it is smaller; I had to shrink it to make it fit with the others):

Haha I like him without the visor. Thanks for the laugh! +1

hogfan064

Come on and give Fat Phil and the Ball Coach some love.  Where's their trophies?

vol_in_ar

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 02, 2008, 09:59:08 am
Come on and give Fat Phil and the Ball Coach some love.  Where's their trophies?

right, give Phil his trohy
Like the Krispy Kreme, added in

PAHawg

Great job.  Love the characters.  Just wondering if Nutt still loves the helmet??

clew

Pure as the dawn

hogpowr

Welcome Coach Bielema!

deshahawg

yeah you could add a trophy to steve, phil, and nick.

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

OzarkHighs

I think the Nutt from this one is better...what do you say Mr. Hat?

JLaws

March 03, 2008, 04:24:03 pm #42 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 04:32:11 pm by JLaws
The man-boobs on Fulmer are a nice touch.
"Fan is short for FANATIC! You people ARE INSANE!" - Colin Cowherd

"When you have the opportunity to be with the sexiest girl or the smartest football coach, you take it and worry about what happens if they leave when they leave." -writer's quote when UA hired Petrino

Chuck Boarris

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

JoeHog27

you should do the sec basketball coaches

NuttinItUp

Quote from: JoeHog27 on March 03, 2008, 05:14:04 pm
you should do the sec basketball coaches
Haha, just thinking through that, some of those would be hysterically funny.

Pigdiana Jones

good stuff, that was pretty cool. Good job!!
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

sowsmilk

colors are wrong for arkansas - funny though

Milton

Give nutt his sec trophies, oh wait he already has them
Quote from: Douglas on December 04, 2012, 06:23:54 pm
We've had it with 1 hit wonders coming in, making posts reeking of wanton jackwagonry and then not doing anything about it.