Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARKANSAS @ KENTUCKY(SEC BASKETBALL RIVALRY) WHO WINS??

Started by 40MINSOFHELL, February 20, 2008, 10:08:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

OOOOps didn't see this earlier & posted a similiar post. Arkansas Will win.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 21, 2008, 11:34:42 pm
Sorry 40minutesofsmell I just read to see what the opponents say.  I do not make stupid statements on other folks board because like you, I do noy like to eat stupid statements as you evidently do.  They called you out and you ran. 

Why are you asking others to read for you?  Have you learned your lesson?  You hit me with a smite, ouch that really hurt considering the person it came from. 

lol i didnt ask for somebody to read it for me, i wanted the WEBSITE....lol i didn't run, i just got tired of hearing from stupid vol basketball fans that know nothing about basketball or tradition so stfu

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 21, 2008, 01:12:55 am
hey, can someone see what the kentucky fans are saying about this game, i would like to know??
Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 23, 2008, 01:30:35 am
lol i didnt ask for somebody to read it for me, i wanted the WEBSITE....lol i didn't run, i just got tired of hearing from stupid vol basketball fans that know nothing about basketball or tradition so stfu
Your quote is posted for you.  "hey, can someone see what the kentucky fans are saying about this game, I would like to know??".  Either you are smarter than me or cannot remember what you like to spout.  I have serious doubts about the first.