Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

+1 Question

Started by mju23, February 11, 2008, 11:52:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Still-A-Hog

mju, what do they hurt?  I have to give you a -1 for that.

shshark00

The karma system doesn't always reflect the poster's opinions. There are exceptions to the rule. Like FillipinaRazorback, whom no matter how much I may differ from her opinion, as long as she stays her own avatar she will +1ed forever. Just look at her +vs. - to prove it

shshark00

oh I forgot to say +1. That's 2 posts closer to the Search function!

ballinhog

berg

Quote from: shshark00 on February 12, 2008, 07:54:37 pm
oh I forgot to say +1. That's 2 posts closer to the Search function!

I never knew what hapened to the search feature.  At the rate I go I will never get there.

jsimpso3

ballinhog

Quote from: jsimpso3 on February 12, 2008, 08:07:29 pm
damn is that you in that pic?

Beat me to it...wish her name was fayettevillerazorback:)

PhillyHog

Quote from: Chuck Porker on February 12, 2008, 06:01:33 pm
It is a way to get to 500 posts so you can use the Damn Search function.

CP

Here's a thread in the tavern for those trying to get to 500...

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=205940.0

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: ballinhog on February 12, 2008, 08:27:30 pm
Beat me to it...wish her name was fayettevillerazorback:)

This is the internet - she's probably a dude.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

ballinhog

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on February 12, 2008, 08:48:18 pm
This is the internet - she's probably a dude.

Trust me thats crossed my mind

losthawg68

Quote from: ballinhog on February 12, 2008, 09:11:01 pm
Trust me thats crossed my mind

and you got even more excited didnt' you?
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

losthawg68

+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1

God Damn you Lost....

The_Champ

"oƃ sƃoɥ oƃ ¡ǝıooos ƃıd oooʍ

"If I could rest anywhere, it would be in Arkansas, where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grows nowhere else on the face of the universal earth."

It's not about the Xs and Os; it's about the Jimmys and the Joes.

shshark00

Champ, that's not enough karma. I need some more cowbell!!

ballinhog

The_Champ

Quote from: shshark00 on February 12, 2008, 09:40:43 pm
Champ, that's not enough karma. I need some more cowbell!!
Got It!

I like when people Smite Me. I have another account and I Smite myself! Smites are for real meal

"If I could rest anywhere, it would be in Arkansas, where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grows nowhere else on the face of the universal earth."

The_Champ

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 12, 2008, 10:12:57 pm
What a man, what a man, what a SMITEY good man.. hehehe :P
I'll keep you on my +1 or -1 list whatever you prefer.  ;D

TX HOG

MOOOOOOORE COWBELL!!!

Will that ever get old?  Good stuff.

dchoss

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 12, 2008, 10:53:05 pm
Wow, I just got like three more smites.  I do believe these brave fellows ( I am assuming men ) must wait til they can hit me up again.. hahaha.  Kiss my burka.. hahahah      mia, i don't what a burka is, but if it's yours, i think i would kiss it with a smile on my face. lol
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

The_Champ

lol we got your back sista :razorback:

Hambunctious

I +1'd everyone who posted in this thread, only because they had to know that some dude would smite them...because he got all his +1's fair and square, and so should everyone else, lol.
I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

shshark00

Quote from: Hambunctious on February 12, 2008, 11:15:52 pm
I +1'd everyone who posted in this thread, only because they had to know that some dude would smite them...because he got all his +1's fair and square, and so should everyone else, lol.

Just thought I would make a post to let everyone know I +1'd you back.

bcshog

bcshog

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 13, 2008, 02:01:22 am
that's that rag muslim wear over their faces,  I think the guys need to wear the burkas, because a lot of asian muslim girls look like me...
Smited me back huh?...lmao.  color me smited.  you have approximately 30 more minutes before you can do it again.

The_Champ

+1 Smite to everyone!  :D

back2back

FTS = Feed the Studs

back2back

FTS = Feed the Studs

Hambunctious

Another round of +1's for everyone in this thread.  Thumb your nose at "the man" who thinks mentioning the word smite gets you put on their permanent smite list.  I got 11 smites since I posted in this thread, LOL!

shshark00

Quote from: Hambunctious on February 13, 2008, 07:27:49 pm
Another round of +1's for everyone in this thread.  Thumb your nose at "the man" who thinks mentioning the word smite gets you put on their permanent smite list.  I got 11 smites since I posted in this thread, LOL!

Thanks! And once again I would like to make it public record that I am paying you back with a +1

losthawg68

so are we +ing or -ing here?  i'll go with the +'s til i'm told otherwise

God Damn you Lost....

The_Champ

You smite wanna think about that

Hawg-U

Round of +1's for the house.

Hambunctious

I'm applauding everyone.  You're not taking a stance against the stealth smiters by continuing what comes naturally to most around here.

bcshog

Quote from: Hambunctious on February 13, 2008, 07:27:49 pm
I needed some good "K".  Mine was a little down. 

bcshog

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 13, 2008, 02:39:59 pm
I don't smite but have been smited and was unaware that even if you did,  how long it was you have to wait..  I was also ignore for about one week but not now.. hehhehe,
You upset someone huh?  I just can't imagine anyone wanting to ignore you.

Hawg-U

someone said she smite be a man... ???

Derjen

Quote from: Hawg-U on February 14, 2008, 01:15:19 am
someone said she smite be a man... ???

hmm...  someone might be on to something...

Hawg-U

February 14, 2008, 01:33:08 am #88 Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 02:09:47 am by Hawg-U
you gotta use "smite" for "might" ... or any word that rhymes w/ it.

More +1's for everyone.

dqhog33

dqhog33

I think I lead the board in - to + ratio

dqhog33

In fact I want some more negatives.  Here we go

Nutt is awesome, Petrino stinks, Mustain stinks, I love Frank

kimjongsqUeAl

Quote from: mju23 on February 11, 2008, 11:52:04 pm
I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and have really been impressed with the content.  One thing that I haven't liked is when people respond to a post with a comment like "nice find +1".  I don't see the point of needing to announce that you have given someone applause unless you are brown-nosing in an effort to get applause back.  For those of you that do that, what is the point?  Also, if that questions offends you, please let me know with a response of ten words or less and a -1.

+1 for a grand display of dumbassness.  Then a -1 because your post is just too freaking moronic!

This MUST go in the Thread Hall of Fame!  Please keep this alive people!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

kimjongsqUeAl

I WAS keeping this a secret but . . . well you know.  since everyone needs a little love . . . .

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=198149.0

+1s for whoever posts in here
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Uncle_dad

I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and have really been impressed with the content.  One thing that I haven't liked is when people respond to a post with a comment like "nice find +1".  I don't see the point of needing to announce that you have given someone applause unless you are brown-nosing in an effort to get applause back.  For those of you that do that, what is the point?  Also, if that questions offends you, please let me know with a response of ten words or less and a -1.

I guess you could say that it is o-PUN season on you!

bcshog

Two posts and 106 smites!  You can't do anything right lmao.

BCShogs

Insane Hog? Are you back as mju23?

The_Champ

Smite On boys and girls

Fletch

mju, you should have exercised your smite to remain silent.
I feel like $100

The_Champ

You gotta fight for your smite to Paaaarteee!