Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

+1 Question

Started by mju23, February 11, 2008, 11:52:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle_dad

shshark00

Quote from: kim_jong_sqUeAl on February 14, 2008, 10:52:12 am
+1 for a grand display of dumbassness.  Then a -1 because your post is just too freaking moronic!

This MUST go in the Thread Hall of Fame!  Please keep this alive people!

dumbassness?? Nice word. +1

shshark00

I think this is the first time ever my applause is higher than my smite.

bcshog

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 15, 2008, 12:34:56 am
Tit for dat.. Keep on smiting
A tit for what?!?  I like your way of thinking.

dchoss

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 15, 2008, 12:34:20 am
dchoss - smite on the lips, ha
ok miss mia smarti pants, i would be glad to smite you on the lips or the hips and i like chips and dips.
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

Uncle_dad

Quote from: dchoss on February 15, 2008, 10:32:07 am
  ok miss mia smarti pants, i would be glad to smite you on the lips or the hips and i like chips and dips.

I know I've said it before, but remember dchoss, this is the internet.  Before you go saying things like that, remember there is about a 25% chance that "Mia" actually is Reggie!

Uncle_dad

February 15, 2008, 10:43:29 am #106 Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 01:19:45 pm by Uncle_dad
But then again, unless Reggie is a fluent Tagalog speaker and has a large collection of photos of some hot Filipina chick, I doubt that it's him!

jgphillips3

I personally hate karma, but its here so I use it.  By the way, I will do the "+1 to you my friend" kind of posts and think that they are meaningful because it allows the person to whom you are saying it to associate the karma given with the person giving it.  Not brown nosing, just letting them know.  I don't care whether they remember me later or not. 

David†

kimjongsqUeAl

Smite on You Crazy Diamond!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

kimjongsqUeAl

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 16, 2008, 10:14:10 am

Karma is like all those emails you get, saying if you don't pass them on, that you will have 10 years of bad luck or your bf will leave you.   At this pace, I am about 45,000 years of bad luck.

Good point. +1age for you
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God