Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am sick of watching Steven Hill

Started by Amityvillehogger, January 10, 2008, 09:53:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

I really don't know that there has ever been a player I just can't stand to see on the court until now.

I'm sick of watching that "clueless" look that most had in 6th grade. 

He's not really even altering shots anymore.  He goes for head fakes and the player usually runs right by him.  On rebounds, he jumps up when the ball is already in the hole or buys a ticket and watches.  He plays like a 10 year old 7'0 footer.

You shouldn't need motivation in this league.  I sit here every game wondering why this cat looks like his pulse is 20 beats a min.  He's becoming more of a hinderance than a help.  We are playing with our 4 against everyone elses 5 when he's in the game.

Ok i'm done. ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Wingo Hog

CurlyTail

January 10, 2008, 09:58:39 pm #2 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:01:31 pm by CurlyTail
I praise Steven for his off-the-court activities, but I wouldn't care one bit if he never stepped on the floor again for the Hogs. He is a joke of a basketball player. You can be 200 feet tall for all I care, but if you don't play like you are then it is worthless. Steven is the most unaggressive athlete I have ever seen in my life. I have never seen a 7 footer have less of an impact on a game of basketball than Steven does.

Amityvillehogger

OK, just making sure i'm not the only one ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Been saying this for a long time, and I've gotten blasted by all the Hill lovers.  He's terrible.  Always has been, is and will be.

He won't make it in the NBA and he should have never been given a scholarship at AR.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

jsimpso3

he is terrible. he serves no purpose other than having 6 blocks against nw central michigan state college

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Lucky shot.  He'd miss 9 out of 10 of those.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

jsimpso3

this is what happen every time. we willl get out to a 5-6 point lead and then when a normal team would put someone away, we will fall apart

Zen_Hog

Did Hill just read this thread somehow and is fired up?!?

What bothers me the MOST about Hill is that he doesn't look like he even likes to play ball - he doesn't want to be there.  You have to love to play basketball to be good.  He just doesn't seem to care.

The fact that he has a decent stroke - hits free throws and can make baskets - when he wants to - makes it worse!  He has the tools but just doesn't care enough to put forth the effort.

CurlyTail

Exactly. Absolutely no enthusiasm or passion whatsoever. Hell, I can't stand Gary Ervin, but I'll at least give him that, he plays hard and with a purpose.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: dj shanon on January 10, 2008, 10:12:38 pm
What bothers me the MOST about Hill is that he doesn't look like he even likes to play ball - he doesn't want to be there.  You have to love to play basketball to be good.  He just doesn't seem to care.

The fact that he has a decent stroke - hits free throws and can make baskets - when he wants to - makes it worse!  He has the tools but just doesn't care enough to put forth the effort.

The fact that I can remember one game in Steven Hills career says a lot.

LSU last year.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005