Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Going to my 1st Ladyback game tonight...question...

Started by Calvin N Hawgs, January 10, 2008, 03:06:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calvin N Hawgs

Where do I park?  I mean for the mens games I always part north of DWRRS and walk, but I'm sure I should be able to park closer for the Ladybacks, right?  Are the same parking passes used for these games or can I park in any lot?  Anyone know?

Thanks,

CNH

Calvin N Hawgs

I'm guessing nobody ever goes to see the girls huh?

DrumheadAR

January 10, 2008, 03:42:00 pm #2 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 03:44:29 pm by DrumheadAR
went to the texas tech game last week and parked just south of the gardens (i think it's lot 56). this lot is parking pass only during the men's games and football games, but is open parking during the lady backs games. it's just a short walk north to bwa.

sooie dog

Quote from: Calvin N Hawgs on January 10, 2008, 03:23:40 pm
I'm guessing nobody ever goes to see the girls huh?

I was going to ask why would anyone go when they can watch the mens game on TV. 

DrumheadAR

Quote from: sooie dog on January 10, 2008, 03:47:45 pm
I was going to ask why would anyone go when they can watch the mens game on TV. 

yeah, i would definitely make sure my DVR was set to record the men.

i do recommend going to the ladies games... they're alot more fun that you'd expect.

ledhead830

Quote from: Calvin N Hawgs on January 10, 2008, 03:06:08 pm
Where do I park?  I mean for the mens games I always part north of DWRRS and walk, but I'm sure I should be able to park closer for the Ladybacks, right?  Are the same parking passes used for these games or can I park in any lot?  Anyone know?

Thanks,

CNH

Lot 56 is probably your best bet
Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

Calvin N Hawgs

Got it.  Thanks! 

And yes, I have my DVR set at home.  The wife got 4 tickets to the game and wanted to take our girls...gotta do the fam thing!