Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clark Kellogg says Darian Townes.......

Started by Sow’sEar, January 10, 2008, 03:01:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TRUHOG718

Nice to see Townes attitude adjustment paying off for the big guy. 
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

PeytonManningSUCKS

January 10, 2008, 03:38:42 pm #2 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 05:05:48 pm by RanSolo
That's cause Hill's starting is just a formality (probably based on his opening tip skills).  The minutes have shifted considerably to Darren.

hogfankb

I think townes is probably the best NBA prospect on the team other than MAYBE Washington. He has got some great post moves. Nice touch around the basket. Has a midrange game. Solid rebounder and defender though he will need to get more physical in the NBA. The biggest problem with him has been his head and heart. Glad to see he is using both now and is really producing.

football-writer

CBS....Quickly exposing ESPiN as the country's second-best sports source
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

parrishw

For once he is right..............................

spudhog

i know we have all bashed townes a time or two on this board and at home. this guy has done a complete 180 and deserves every bit of recongnition he gets. he plays hard, listens and acts accordingly. he finally "gets it". you da man darian.

parrishw

Townes gives Pel the ability to 'go big' at times and completely change the dynamics of our offensive approach.

I have been getting the feeling that Pel has been just running different line ups in the pre-conference games and storing the information for future use.
It will be interesting to see how he adjust the lineup game to game.

He will need Townes in the game a lot against Bama from what I saw the other night.

Sow’sEar

Darian is a big part of this team and his success goes along way toward the team having success.

jared2456

RedSatinHog

Quote from: parrishw on January 10, 2008, 05:21:31 pm
For once he is right..............................

I, for one, don't mind listening to Kellogg.  I'd much rather listen to his opinions and inputs about B-Ball than listening to Mark May's opinions about football.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd