Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final: miss state 61... LSU 39 !!!!!

Started by mathhog, January 09, 2008, 10:10:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

lowest score in the sec since heath's hogs scored 37 against auburn??

lsu 39.. at home

40MINSOFHELL

LSU is a joke, worst team in the SEC, pushover

HoginHouston

I have a lot of LSU friends, and they all want Brady gone. A lot of people down in BR have been encouraging fans not to go to games. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Brady is an awful coach...
Go Hogs Go.

Jeffcphog

chiefsfan

Wasnt it about a week ago that at least one member on here actually said that the hogs should have hired John Brady to coach us  instead of pelphrey?
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

razorzapp

no!  they need to keep brady!  i didn't think they could ever do worse than dale brown but they did!

Beaverfever

hogsanity

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 09, 2008, 11:37:22 pm
39 points at homes...wow

39 points ANYWHERE is just horrible.  No, it is worse than horrible.  Stan's snail ball teams never even did that.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Modsquad24

Auburn, LSU and UK should be very winnable road games, GHG!

Khallos

Quote from: hogsanity on January 09, 2008, 11:52:43 pm
39 points ANYWHERE is just horrible.  No, it is worse than horrible.  Stan's snail ball teams never even did that.

you're right, they did worse.

37 against auburn