Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pretty in Pink.....Last Rant

Started by razor, April 07, 2005, 10:27:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razor

At worst, Nutt falsely claimed to have received phone complaints from cancer victims in order to justify eliminating pink jersey shaming ritual, without having to confront Herring about it. At best, he received a phone call from an anonymous person or two who were unjustifiably offended, and caved to their ridiculous demands in an effort to maintain his image as the nicest guy in the world. Makes me harken back to when he inserted Tavaris Jackson into the game at a crucial moment, Hogs behind, on the road, and backed up to our own 1 yard line. Tavaris fails miserably(who wouldn't), hogs totally out of game now, hogs go on to lose. Question to Nutt after the game, "why'd you put Tavaris in in such a tough spot?" Nutt's answer: It was the 3rd series of the game and I promised him I'd put him in in the 3rd series." That Houston, he's the nicest guy in the world alright, even if its to the detriment to the team. Just never let it be said that he's not a nice guy. That's his main concern. I don't care which of the two scenarios referenced above is the truth, its time for a new leader of our Razorback football team.

pioneerhog

I don't seriously think that Nutt falsely claimed to have had the phone calls or the Emails. I'm not much of a Nutt fan, actually I am not a fan of his in the least, but I just don't believe that to be the truth. But yes I believe it is time for a change, I lost all respect I had for Nutt as a coach when he looked at 2 jobs in 2 years, and I think that if he doesn't win 8 games it should most certainly happen after the season. It isn't going to happen this year, the best you can hope for is that Herring turns the defense around and we win some games because of our defense.