Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So Nutt caves when a few people complain about the jerseys?

Started by razorback44, April 07, 2005, 02:39:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback44

Then why won't he cave when even more people call in about the lack of an offensive coordinator?  People should really get on their phones about this.  I for one am offended that we don't have an OC.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Biggus Piggus

It would never have become a national story had Nutt not even acknowledged the three or four mild protests he got.  Why does this guy bring crap on himself and the program like this?  He cowers to some anonymous flak, tells the media why, turns into a wire story, picked up by ESPN and Rush, glorious for us.
[CENSORED]!

Buff

Quote from: razorback44 on April 07, 2005, 02:39:33 am
Then why won't he cave when even more people call in about the lack of an offensive coordinator? People should really get on their phones about this. I for one am offended that we don't have an OC.
go home, get your pacifier, cuddle up against your mommy's titties and take a nap.  when you wake up, remember not to be a whiny baby