Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who won their office pools?

Started by Brett Hitman Hog, April 04, 2005, 10:40:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brett Hitman Hog

April 04, 2005, 10:40:33 pm Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 11:59:50 pm by Brett Hitman Hog
I did ... who else?  ;D ;D ;D

razorback44

I won my pool, unfortunately no money, just free drinks all night at the bar for one night.  I'm sure I could find a way to take advantage of that one though.  I've always wanted to try Johnny Blue Label.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

ReturnToDynasty?

I had it won if Illinois won!  Sucky!

sihog

GO HOGS GO

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: razorback44 on April 05, 2005, 01:31:08 am
I won my pool, unfortunately no money, just free drinks all night at the bar for one night. I'm sure I could find a way to take advantage of that one though. I've always wanted to try Johnny Blue Label.
Ours was only 110 bucks, because not everyone paid.  But yours could come out better ... I think if you try hard enough you could get ALOT out of that one.  You could at least put un open beers in your wife/girlfriend or whatever's purse for added value.

davis01

I won mine.  Was in 4th going into the championship, but top 3 had Illinois, and I had NC.  Won $200.00