Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

76-72 4-4-94

Started by maniax22bolts20, April 04, 2005, 08:36:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maniax22bolts20

I was watching with my dad at home. Where were yall ?

The_Bionic_Pig

and finally made it to watch the last 5-10 minutes at my Grandma's House.  My biggest memory is of Bill Clinton clapping and cheering  because I get so nervous to this day watching Razorback games every moment dictates my freaking heart-rate.   Damn now that I think about it I have even gotten a phobia about making too much noise (Or having anyone around-even fellow fans) while I am concentrating on the game.  Stupid obsession huh..   :-\
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

sooie dog

ReturnToDynasty?

I was 14 years old.  The whole season I could not watch the game with anyone else in the room.  My family thought I had problems.  When we went down by 10 in the 2nd half, I ran to my bedrom and cried my eyes out!  Thankfully when I got back up to watch the game we came back.  What a year that was!

Hog6

Watching on Armed Forces Network in Germany.

Amityvillehogger

Everyone came to my house to watch it.  I was so young all i remember was scottys shot.  Too bad i wasnt old enough to follow the hogs like i do now. 
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hogdude

Funny, I just noticed that on 4/4/94 the Razorbacks won the title by..............

Brett Hitman Hog

At home with the old man, I was 13 and ran through the neighborhood with a Hog Flag after it happened.

idochog

I was AT THE GAME, right behind the goal he made the basket on.  Pretty cool.  I also got to meet the guy that plays "Erkel" on TV.  He was there rooting for Arizona.
I love Jesus!

sooie dog

Quote from: idochog on April 05, 2005, 11:51:51 am
I was AT THE GAME, right behind the goal he made the basket on. Pretty cool. I also got to meet the guy that plays "Erkel" on TV. He was there rooting for Arizona.

Were you in the student section right beside the Dook students? It was so sweet.

idochog

Quote from: sooie dog on April 05, 2005, 12:16:03 pm
I was AT THE GAME, right behind the goal he made the basket on. Pretty cool. I also got to meet the guy that plays "Erkel" on TV. He was there rooting for Arizona.

Were you in the student section right beside the Dook students? It was so sweet.

Yep, I went on student tickets (fortunately).  Was real nice how I obtained them.
I love Jesus!

sooie dog

Quote from: idochog on April 05, 2005, 02:00:57 pm
Quote from: sooie dog on April 05, 2005, 12:16:03 pm

How's that?

Yep, I went on student tickets (fortunately). Was real nice how I obtained them.

Flatfoot

I was attending the Arkansas Law Enforcement Academy in beautiful downtown East Camden. 
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

gatecrasher

At the game...the sweetest day of my life as a Hog Fan!!  Got a T-shirt and hat too on the court after the game...I've never worn them; they are sealed in plastic with autographs on both. ;D

South_Ark_Pig

I was on 1st date with my now wife. We went to her sisters and bro-in-laws and grilled steaks and sausages and being 1st date i was nervous to holler too much likei normally do, didnt want her to think i was too weird and not get a 2nd date. guess she didnt think so, we married 2 months later. !!