Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Really impressive friday night....

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, November 04, 2007, 01:37:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

( i know im late but what the heck)

they could definitly improve especially at Point guard but this is an entirely new team. The intensity is 100mph. Just ridiculous.

They wanted to press press press and put on a show for the almost 10k that showed up. I dont think we'll see the press turned up that high during the SEC season for that long at a time.

Thomas and Townes looked much more explosive. Patsa looks like he'll really help us. Sonny will be our leading scorer. Washington will do well but hopefully not too well becuase he has NBA potential. Hope he stays another year after this one.

Awsome crowd and loved the Rotnei chant. very fun weekend to be a hog fan.

The fans coming to the bud this year will not be disappointed in this team. Every time we lose a game it willl NOT be because the other team wanted it more. There is a fire burning in this basketball program and it is getting ready to explode starting 11-9-07.

The amount of points we beat this team by was the amount of total points Florida state had against west florida.

mbgrulz

i saw RC. he was right behind the bench with his dad (who was in ORU blue).

i think bev will be the leading scorer. he is just so skilled as an offensive player, and then if he can get a few steals a game, then that will only up his average.

The_Iceman

Chancellor White talked Rotnei during the game. That was really cool and he earned alot of respect from me for that.

Pignominious

Biggest thing to me is 29 assists to 29 forced turnovers.  That is a very good statistic.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

Beaverfever

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 04, 2007, 01:37:33 pm

( i know im late but what the heck)

they could definitly improve especially at Point guard but this is an entirely new team. The intensity is 100mph. Just ridiculous.

They wanted to press press press and put on a show for the almost 10k that showed up. I dont think we'll see the press turned up that high during the SEC season for that long at a time.

Thomas and Townes looked much more explosive. Patsa looks like he'll really help us. Sonny will be our leading scorer. Washington will do well but hopefully not too well becuase he has NBA potential. Hope he stays another year after this one.

Awsome crowd and loved the Rotnei chant. very fun weekend to be a hog fan.

The fans coming to the bud this year will not be disappointed in this team. Every time we lose a game it willl NOT be because the other team wanted it more. There is a fire burning in this basketball program and it is getting ready to explode starting 11-9-07.

The amount of points we beat this team by was the amount of total points Florida state had against west florida.

Bev and Weems are flat out studs.  Weems was really playing great at the end of last season.  All of our players were peaking at the end of last year which really bodes well for us this year.  If welsh steps up like I think he will, this team could be a final four contender.  Guard play will determine everything as college basketball is a guard's game.