Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorzone video

Started by HogSkinsDisease, November 02, 2007, 04:02:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogSkinsDisease

is the video quality any good?  was thinking of getting the zone for bball season and curious about what other users thought qabout it.

VenturaHog

It's generally pretty good, not great but I'm glad I have it.

RazorRunner

The quality of the video is crummy when you display it full screen, but for out of staters like me it's better than nothing.  I get to see all the ARSN games (a day late) which I wouldn't otherwise get to see.  Last year I emailed Razorzone tech support asking why they can't use higher resolution and their reply was that it would elimiate some customers who don't have a fast enough internet connect.  But I know the SEC games broadcast on Yahoo look much better than Razorzone and they go to a mass market.

I think if you go to the razorzone site there are some free videos you can see which should let you get a good feel for the quality.

RazorRunner

I'm watching the exhibition game right now live and I have no sound.  Anyone out there getting the sound on this?

stlchiroHOG

VenturaHog

has tip off started? sometimes the sound wont start til radio anouncers come on.

mclyte

Wow they are going to be fun to watch!

RazorRunner

Quote from: VenturaHog on November 02, 2007, 07:09:03 pm
has tip off started? sometimes the sound wont start til radio anouncers come on.
Yes, they've been playing a few minutes and still no sound here.  But I went back to razorzone and started the radio broadcast concurrent with the video.  Only problem is that the radio is about 5 seconds delayed vs. the video.

stlchiroHOG

Quote from: RazorRunner on November 02, 2007, 07:14:45 pm
Quote from: VenturaHog on November 02, 2007, 07:09:03 pm
Yes, they've been playing a few minutes and still no sound here.  But I went back to razorzone and started the radio broadcast concurrent with the video.  Only problem is that the radio is about 5 seconds delayed vs. the video.

how did you do that? it wont let me have both at the same time

RazorRunner

On the Upcoming Live Events screen I just clicked on the video broadcast then later clicked on the audio broadcast and it worked. 

RazorRunner

I just got the sound on the video broadcast.  I clicked on the screen and rolled my mouse wheel then the sound started.

intoxhog

can you guys give score updates. I cant find game anywere on radio.
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

casken

November 02, 2007, 07:37:28 pm #13 Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 07:39:12 pm by casken
My video now has sound.  It didn't earlier.  I just went back to.

Score is 33-17

There is a thread on MMQB with a few doing updates.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

HoopS

My video is now working.  A restarted it.

The picture is fine.  Certainly not like my TV, but clear enough.

Is that Chuck calling the game?