Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Make Rotnei feel welcome at the game!!

Started by Adam Stokes, November 02, 2007, 01:24:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Stokes

Do whatever it takes!  Bring some signs, chant his name loud enough so that you can hear it from any side of the stadium. 

If you don't know what he looks, here's his picture.

So if you see him, make sure you be polite, shake his hand, and tell him how much you want him to be a  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

Hollywood_HOGan45

no doubt

the students at the game need to get it started and then the fans need to take it to another level.

gotta help out pelphrey and the hog basketball nation tonight and for the future.

GO HOGS GO!!!

WE WANT ROT-NEI!!!!

ChicoHog

I hope he does commit to us but I think he's not likely to given the fact we already have two small type guards already committed.  I would think he would lean towards Oral Roberts or Okie st. 

mclyte

Quote from: ChicoHog on November 02, 2007, 08:18:20 pm
I hope he does commit to us but I think he's not likely to given the fact we already have two small type guards already committed.  I would think he would lean towards Oral Roberts or Okie st. 

I don't think Rotnei is scared of competion... that kid is a competitor!  I think he will come away impressed after this game tonight!  This looks like a fun offense to play in for a shooter like Rotnei!

Porkatarian

Quote from: ChicoHog on November 02, 2007, 08:18:20 pm

It doesn't look like one of those two "small type guards" may make it to campus.  Rotnei would be a tremendous addition!

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

VenturaHog

Anyone at the game see any signs, or see him?

J Man

November 02, 2007, 10:02:30 pm #6 Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 10:06:06 pm by J Man
Quote from: VenturaHog on November 02, 2007, 09:47:41 pm
Anyone at the game see any signs, or see him?

It looked like he was sitting on the bench with the team.  Seemed to be getting along with the players real well.  There was some other recruit at the game sitting behind me.  He was with his coach, and some other kid.  They were complaining to an assistant that came up to talk to them that they were not feeling the welcome, and that they should have better seats.  The assistant took them down behind the bench to sit.  I don't know who he was, but the coach sounded like a jerk.  The assistant acted like they did not contact them soon enough to make all the arrangements.  Did anyone else see this?

hogfan160

I saw him sitting with the Chancellor during the game for a bit.