Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone going to the game tonight!!

Started by Since 1894, November 02, 2007, 11:24:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Since 1894

I am thinking of taking the kids tonight.  Anyone else going to be there?
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I wish I could go.  Hope all of you have a great time and the Hogs look good!

Since 1984 you're going down tomorrow!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Since 1894

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 02, 2007, 11:25:31 am
I wish I could go.  Hope all of you have a great time and the Hogs look good!

Since 1984 you're going down tomorrow!!!

I also wish you could go!!!  You owe me 4 cases and I am getting thirsty!!!
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The_Iceman

hogfan7459

I was going to go but my wife made me choose between tailgating Sat or the b-ball game. So I chose Jack Daniels, but I will be there for plenty of games.  Can't wait to see Pel's product on the floor.  They actually upgraded my seats this year.  I was a little suprised by that.   

hogchick26

I'll be there with my husband and father in law! Mother in law watching the kids. Ready for some real hogball!
It's a new day in Razorback Nation! Go Hogs!

Hollywood_HOGan45

you betchya.

remember
make Rotnei feel welcome and make him feel like this is the place for him.

go hogs go and

WE WANT ROTNEI!!!

earshot

I never miss a home game! :)

I am really excited about this team with Coach Pel.

batmanfan

Quote from: hogfan7459 on November 02, 2007, 12:50:46 pm
I was going to go but my wife made me choose between tailgating Sat or the b-ball game. So I chose Jack Daniels, but I will be there for plenty of games.  Can't wait to see Pel's product on the floor.  They actually upgraded my seats this year.  I was a little suprised by that.   

Your wife run your life?  She got you all whipped!

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Wish I could make it, but I'll be listening on the radio! Go hogs! Go Pelphrey!

kibster

Quote from: anaxagoras on November 02, 2007, 03:01:10 pm
Wish I could make it, but I'll be listening on the radio! Go hogs! Go Pelphrey!

What stations are airing it?
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

CTHOG

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 06, 2007, 10:13:22 pmI hereby dub you "ThesaurusHog"!

Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati

If it moves, its Biology.
If it stinks, its Chemistry.
If it doesn't work, its Physics.

Boarcephus

Quote from: hogfan7459 on November 02, 2007, 12:50:46 pm
So I chose Jack Daniels 

There's a man after my own heart.  Any man that drinks Jack Daniels is OK in my book.  +1
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I want a FULL REPORT from you beer drinking lazy arses so PAY ATTENTION.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07