Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHEN WE PLAY MISSOURI THIS YEAR

Started by slopinhogs, October 30, 2007, 10:15:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

slopinhogs

Nolan will probably be in the gym . why don't we surprise him by announcing that his namer will be on the fxloor from now on. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

booogaga

yeah right. but it  would be cool , and classy i think, that if they gave him a mention or showed him in the stands on the scoreboard. we all know they wont. i mean he did sue the school and everything. i think the fans have gotten over all of the bad words and have a different understanding. i would think most of them would cheer and give a standing ovation. i would.
GO HOGS!

hogfankb

I would cheer. I didn't like the way he handled his exit but I was more disappointed with the product he was putting on the floor his last few years. So now that we have rebuilt from what he left us in then I can honestly say that I would cheer for the great things he did here instead of focusing on the bad.

booogaga

Quote from: hogfankb on October 30, 2007, 10:30:54 am
I would cheer. I didn't like the way he handled his exit but I was more disappointed with the product he was putting on the floor his last few years. So now that we have rebuilt from what he left us in then I can honestly say that I would cheer for the great things he did here instead of focusing on the bad.
agreed. it is hard to forget the past but we can at least acknowledge what he did do for us. i gave you a +1
GO HOGS!

Bacon The Saddle Again

When Arkansas plays Mizzou....

whiplash supreme from watching all the back and forth fast breaks from both teams.  Ark-Mizzou could be one of the most exciting games of the year for the entire nation.

slopinhogs

i didn't liker the way he handled his exit either, but i have since become convinced he may have been wright about the situation.
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

stronguard

Maybe next year.  But this year JFB will still be on hand.

And I think we should paint his glaring image on the top of BWA so the astronauts can see it.  Keep them in line way u there in that ol spacestation thing.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

razorhead94

I can't believe ESPN didn't pick up this game
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

jrparrish

josh_sec33

I'd cheer.

It's way overdue...just ANY recognition.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

zebra

I still laugh when I think about ole' Stan Heath talking after last year's whipping Mizzou gave us.  He said, well at least we out rebounded them.  Please....... after having Nolan and Mike here for so many years, we know they don't care about rebounding, they want the ball back, they aren't blocking out they are running the other way.

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: booogaga on October 30, 2007, 10:36:58 am
Quote from: hogfankb on October 30, 2007, 10:30:54 am
agreed. it is hard to forget the past but we can at least acknowledge what he did do for us. i gave you a +1

Yeah, he deserves some sort of honor. I doubt if I had Frank Broyles for a boss that I'd have handled it any better, haha.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Amityvillehogger

I can think of a National Championship team that needs to be honored as well
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005