Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nov. 2nd exhibition v.s. West Florida

Started by Modsquad24, October 29, 2007, 04:17:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

I'm so ready for this game, hopefully nobody will be suspended since they are actually going to finally get to play someone other than themselves. I hope that there's a big crowd there since South Carolina is in town this weekend and the basketball team is getting ready to crank it up after what seemed like forever of a wait to get here this year. I won't be able to make the trip up this weekend because I got to much to do around here and was just thinking this exh. game friday night will be on the radio right? GHG!

Hawgball is right around the corner!

AirForceHog

I can't wait for the ole roundball myself. I hope to make the game in Dallas.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

TorsinAHog

I'm going. don't have tickets but after going to the scrimmage last week I am excited again.  don't think we will win the NC oe Final Four but at least we are playing exciting ball again
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

olblueyes

West Florida coach Don Hogan is looking forward to bringing his team to Arkansas as evident by his quote "This will be great for our kids, to play in front of big loud crowds on the road," Hogan stated, and added, "that can be a big help when it comes to conference games on the road late in the season." Now all we have to do is provide that atmosphere.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

mountainhog

I wish i could be there, but have to work.   I sure hope there is a large crowd.  Go Pigs!

Modsquad24

I seriously doubt there will be less than 13k, i'd say 13-16k since its the fans first look at the hogs playing against someone else under coach Pelphrey, unless they made the trip to Cancun this summer. GHG!

10 days until the Arkansas Razorback Basketball Season Opener!

Hollywood_HOGan45

gotta have a big crowd especially since Clarke will be there.

Modsquad24

I'm gonna try and make it up after all, about 3 of us and I am absolutely stoked! I hope we have some Clarke signs, chants and the place is just nuts, GHG!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Modsquad24 on October 30, 2007, 09:48:45 am
I'm gonna try and make it up after all, about 3 of us and I am absolutely stoked! I hope we have some Clarke signs, chants and the place is just nuts, GHG!

this is the most hype i've ever been for a meaningless game against a cupcake.

Im may start up some Clarke chants but I'll probably be sitting around some old deadheads.
The student section is the place to make that happen.

The_Iceman

Adam Stokes

bigheadred

How much are tickets and can you buy them at the ticket window just before the game?
I am Bigheadred and I support this message. Yo soy el hombre.

olblueyes

Quote from: bigheadred on October 31, 2007, 07:31:56 pm
How much are tickets and can you buy them at the ticket window just before the game?
Tickets are $20.00 each. You should be able to buy some at the window. However, you may be able to buy some from folks selling theirs. DO NOT PAY MORE THAT FACE VALUE for your tickets if you buy from an individual.
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

COCHISE

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 31, 2007, 08:45:33 pm
Quote from: Jerry Swine-feld on October 31, 2007, 07:39:19 pm
must... chant....for.... rotnei

most definitley!

WE WANT ROT-NEI!!!!!
Maybe the style of play he sees at this game will impress him enough to go ahead and pull the trigger.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Modsquad24 on October 30, 2007, 08:05:59 am
I seriously doubt there will be less than 13k, i'd say 13-16k since its the fans first look at the hogs playing against someone else under coach Pelphrey, unless they made the trip to Cancun this summer. GHG!

Not to be a pessimist, but I really don't see more than 10,000 being there given that it is rivalry night in high school football and many teams will be playing their last game of the year.

I think the big crowd will be for the Wofford game.  I would expect to see between 15-18k if not more at that game.

HogsGoneWild

bigpig79

Does anyone happen to know where to find a team photograph of the 1951 Razorback basketball team?

Carrmaduke

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on October 31, 2007, 10:25:08 pm

Not to be a pessimist, but I really don't see more than 10,000 being there given that it is rivalry night in high school football and many teams will be playing their last game of the year.

I think the big crowd will be for the Wofford game.  I would expect to see between 15-18k if not more at that game.
A lot of the HS FB games have been moved to Thursday...but I agree that the attendance will be around the 10K mark.

razorhead94

Quote from: HogsGoneWild on November 01, 2007, 10:18:26 am
I say we put up 120 on West Florida.

I think we will win easily but I don't know about 120 points.  West Florida played Florida St. pretty well the other night.  One thing we got working for us is the constant pressure defense.  It is going to be fun to watch!  Just read pelphrey's transcript about the game and he said "he hopes to press the entire game"

I can't wait till tomorrow night.  Woo Pig
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

JFHWGBKRIII

Check the ticket office at Walton for "turnback" tix.  Season ticket holders that can't be there turn them back for some  games.  You can sometimes get pretty good seats.   My wife and I sat 6 rows back from the Hogs bench more than once.
They are same price as regular tickets.  $20

mbgrulz

Hogtropolis™

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on October 31, 2007, 10:25:08 pm

Announced attendance was 9,493.  I was only 507 off in my prediction.  That's probably the best prediction I've ever made.

Dr Swineglove

Granted West Flordia was not exactly top competition - but tonight was a very impressive performance, none the less.

Poor competition makes a team look better than it really is, but I was very impressed by how tight the team looked already.  Coach Pel is very much into the game; the man never stops coaching.  Also, it was a thrill to see Rob Evans on our sideline tonight - I think the days of boring basketball and lackluster play may soon definitively be a thing of the past.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient