Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

any news on corey beck

Started by bao187, October 24, 2007, 08:18:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bao187

after his shooting all i heard was upgraded but never anything else does anyone know his updated condition?
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

booogaga

i heard pat bradley say that he lost his hand. like he was shot in the hand or something
GO HOGS!

bao187

he was shot in the hand and face
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

booogaga

and the face. damn. i really hope he is ok.
GO HOGS!

Quite Frankly

He's been released from the hospital.

cj_sez

booogaga

that really sucks, i hope he is going to be ok mentally after all of this.  another question though. do they know if he was part of this brawl or just a by stander?
GO HOGS!

jry04

Quote from: booogaga on October 26, 2007, 12:53:38 pm
that really sucks, i hope he is going to be ok mentally after all of this.  another question though. do they know if he was part of this brawl or just a by stander?
Brawl? What are you talking about? It was an attempted robbery. They tried to rob him and he was shot.

booogaga

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 26, 2007, 07:25:58 pm
Quote from: booogaga on October 26, 2007, 12:53:38 pm
Brawl? What are you talking about? It was an attempted robbery. They tried to rob him and he was shot.
wow thats scary. i wasnt trying to start an arguement. i had my story messed up i thought there was an altercation and that  he was trying to break it up. but man thats crazy. i wonder if the guy shot him anyway or if CB tried to not give up his money. i would always say that in that situation i would give the guy my pants if he asked for them. but i guess you have to be in the situation. i hope him all the best.  was he still playing basketball somewhere?
GO HOGS!