Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas A&M vs Miami game thread

Started by NuttinItUp, September 20, 2007, 07:26:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mword

Whoever that woman is that was interviewing that pregnant woman, she's hot.

razorhead69

Quote from: schweine on September 20, 2007, 08:33:04 pm
Whoever that woman is that was interviewing that pregnant woman, she's hot.

NuttinItUp

NuttinItUp

They just need to put the camera on her. She is a lot more interesting than this game.

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

NuttinItUp

Erin Andrews, you will be in my dreams tonight

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

razorhead69

BigDave70

forget about A&M what about Erin Andrews
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

NuttinItUp

More Erin Andrews hotness:

[youtube=425,350]rIP7a9Z-YBM[/youtube]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Andrews

BigDave70

BigArkyintheRock

DMAC and the Hogs getting a lot of props from the ESPN guys tonight.
Nice!!

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

NuttinItUp

Miami about to score again. Good gosh, Aggies are TERRIBLE.

BigDave70

slopinhogs

both these teams are running the option . you think they had a coaches meeting with David Lee. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Dwight_K_Shrute

This could be setting up to be a crazy year for coaching vacancies.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Buff

Dr. Starcs

Unless you're an Erin Andrews fan, you can turn the channel now.

leftymgp

I was expecting a Miami win, but not by this much.

NuttinItUp

BigDave70

silvertip

TX A&M goes to Miami with the 5th ranked rushing team, but ranked 107th in passing.

Miami holds them to 99yds rushing & Aggies have no answer. See if these Aggie passing numbers look familar:

12-22, 142 yds, 6.5yds/pass attempt. This is what Houston Nutt & David Lee consider acceptable.

Miami offense looked similar going in, but broke out for about 21-26 for 277yds passing. As so often happens when BCS teams meet, the passing game prevails.

NuttinItUp

BigDave70

Pigzwillfly

We also run for alot more than 99 yards. So no TAMU looks nothing like the Hogs.

NuttinItUp

NuttSu

Tejano Jawg

Well, this thread was over in a hurry. Just like the Aggies.

If fact, if it weren't for Erin Andrews, I could say this thread doesn't amount to jack s____.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

deucea729

Erin Andrews - the pride of the University of Florida cheerleading team.

That's in the SEC - can we claim her, too??

BigDave70

silvertip

Quote from: Sweet_P on September 20, 2007, 10:45:45 pm
We also run for alot more than 99 yards. So no TAMU looks nothing like the Hogs.

Sorry, I should have put a PG-13 rating on my post. It takes a certain level of comprehension.

hog49

Is it just me, or did the Aggies look like a classless, undisciplined hoard with their jerseys hanging out???  Most coaches would not allow it and the NFL requires that jerseys are tucked in...

Most coaches I know would use this as a disciplinary tool:  Look disciplined, think disciplined, play disciplined....Or, play like the Aggies and get your a$$ handed to you...

Of course, I can't forget the SWC conference days and HATED the Aggies and still do...