Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wildcats to love some bacon come Saturday night

Started by Agent S, September 20, 2007, 12:43:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawaiianhogster

For the sake of trash talking. Looks like Arkansas is going to welcome Kentucky back into the SEC on Saturday. Hope ya'll had a nice dream. To bad it won't last very long.

chirohog75

Quote from: cdhogfan on September 20, 2007, 12:59:41 pm
Quote from: Agent S on September 20, 2007, 12:43:41 pm
Lexington Little Fellas Busting that twang all over da South.

What does this part mean anyways?

You really have to know a guy from the area of Kentucky that this poster dwells.  I have a buddy that hails from this area, and even being from the south; I can barely understand a word that comes out of his mouth.  Apparently, this guy actually types the way he talks.  It's peculiar, but no more so than the different dialects you find in Arkansas.

Hogphilia

Quote from: cdhogfan on September 20, 2007, 12:59:41 pm

What does this part mean anyways?

Must be some kinda blue grass musical code for somethin' something.

Hogphilia

It is REALLY hard for me to get up for Razorback games since Li'l Abner and MSM have ruined Razorback Football for me....But this Kentucky smack talk is actually making me want to stay in the stadium for the 2nd half and actually cheer (instead of standing silently and loathing Abner).

happyhawgal

Quote from: 67Hog on September 20, 2007, 02:32:07 pm
Sounds like little piggies wanting head pig gone. Dem Wildcats will help the cause after we pounce all over you little piglets. Go Blue, For Life!

Who sent this, Elmer Fudd?

That's funny!

Go Hogs

WPS

We will beat Kentucky, no problem.
WPS!!
NewDay
NewAttitude
NewIdentity
NewYear

Hogs4Ever

You Kensucky fans do realize you have to start playing SEC teams now???

hogs25

[youtube=425,350]xbYyqRt5Zn8[/youtube]

I speak Jive.  ha ha

Immensehog

Quote from: PolishPigPower on September 20, 2007, 04:08:55 pm
Sounds like little piggies wanting head pig gone. Dem Wildcats will help the cause after we pounce all over you little piglets. Go Blue, For Life!

Follow me, here.  I know you were Valedictorian of your high school there in Kentucky, and we're really proud that you beat out all your siblings and cousins to get that honor, but here's how you actually *should* have written that:

"It would appear that you Hog fans want your sorry excuse for a head coach to depart company with your university.  Our Wildcats hope to assist you with that task by thoroughly defeating your fine young men on the field of battle at Reynolds Razorback Stadium this Saturday night.  Go Blue for life!  Tiny little men with homosexual tendencies seeking out the best alternative bars throughout the South!"

To which we would reply: just because you're on national TV for the second week in a row for the first time in your 13 years on this planet doesn't mean you have an answer for #5, #25, or apparently any other back that chooses to run the football.  Furthermore, where are you gonna be around 9pm CDT Saturday night after you take this beating?  Will you come back to take your medicine, or just lock yourself in your parents' basement and pet yourself while staring at your Tim Couch poster?

+264

Life is short.  Act accordingly.

HawgWyld

Things haven't gotten so bad that we have to take any crap from Kentucky fans. Kentucky might sneak past Arkansas from time to time, but the big question in the SEC East is always whether Vanderbilt or Kentucky will be the worst team in the division.

Yap it up about Kentucky basketball all you want, ace -- you boys certainly have cause for that. I'd kind of keep quite about football if I were you, however.

10thPlanet

Quote from: catfanNar on September 20, 2007, 12:54:15 pm
Ignore that idiot please he does not represent how kentucky fans feel about you guys!
We don't Cat. we alll have fun!